Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicroners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicroners (/showthread.php?tid=69061)

To: Omicroners - Ain.Graffias - 11-22-2011

***Incoming Transmission***
***Encryption: High***
***Comm ID: Ain Graffias***

Greetings. Captain Graffias speaking.

Lately I've been leaving Omicron Minor frequently for different purposes. My Flagship has all the necessary facilities to travel through Sirius but it is too large and easily detected, even with all it's stealth technologies. I need something small and agile but with enough space to arrange my laboratories. A cruiser is very suitable for this purpose, but our Reseph is limited in it's cargo capabilities.That is why I want to ask you, honorable Omicroners, for a cruiser class ship, Fearless. Papers will be filled out accordingly for Order-class ships. I will personally monitor the installation of all the latest Order equipment on it. And i want to assure you that this vessel will be commanded only by me. For assistance, I will use a few scientists and some agents with a commanding officer in charge. It can greatly speed up my progress in exploration of the "external threat".

That is all for now, thank you for your attention.

Graffias out.

***Signal Interrupts***
***Signal Lost***

To: Omicroners - moebus - 11-22-2011

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Greetings Captain,

are you member of the Order Science Division?
if so, I will ask you to wait a little because we are working on a permanent agreement between The Order| and the Omicroners that includes technology sharing. The document is almost ready and will be submitted very soon to The Order|.
I am sorry for this unwanted delay.

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

To: Omicroners - Ain.Graffias - 11-22-2011

Greetings, Sir.
I would like to inform you that I'm not a member of the Order Science Division. I am a secondary fleet captain, and as such, a well known one. I do, however, hope that this will not restrict me from getting access to your technology, and I also hope for a speedy process.

Graffias out.

***Signal Interrupts***
***Signal Lost***

To: Omicroners - moebus - 11-23-2011

Greetings,

Omicroners have accepted your request if you agree with the following terms:
  • Use Fearless weapons only in self-defence which implies you never shoot first in a fight,
  • Use Fearless only in neutral or friendly space where you are authorized to fly. This implies you never hang around hostile installations (including all types of bases, jumpgates, jumpholes) or fly in restricted area without the proper authorization,
  • Don't use Fearless in any system containing any House installation (i.e: any installation belonging to House military, House police or any House corporation). This to prevent House governments to learn about The Order-Omicroners alliance.
  • at any given time - we can decide if the use of the vessel is still appropriate and justified - and we can at any time reclaim it. - the reasons for such a reclaim are always our own.
I hope you'll find these terms acceptable.
Sincerly,

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior

To: Omicroners - Ain.Graffias - 11-23-2011

Good day,

I would like to discuss the terms you offered. As i said earlier, I need this ship to travel through Sirius and that means House space also. I wont be able to reach Freeports with that restriction on me. There is no such thing in my plan, as to visit any House space bases, they contain no useful information. My purpose is to slip through the hostile area with all stealth mechanisms online and evade any possible contact.
We might put a few restrictions on that ship though. Such as:

Cannot dock on any stations/planets/bases in lawful House space except:
■ Independent Miners Guild (IMG) Bases
■ Gas Miners Guild (GMG) Bases
■ Council Bases
■ Zoner Bases

And i won't visit Liberty space in any way.

Surely, I was not planning to be an aggressor in this ship and opening fire in self-defense only is pretty much acceptable. But there are such situations when I simply can not leave a defenseless man to die. That is a question of honor and justice for me. I therefore ask you to reconsider your rules of engagement. I would like to have a right to defend innocents in need, not only myself and my crew.

And the last term is by all means acceptable. It is your ship and it is your right to take it back whenever you would like it.

Graffias out.

***Signal Interrupts***
***Signal Lost***

To: Omicroners - moebus - 11-24-2011

Good day,

I think we may find an agreement but I need to discuss about it with the other leaders because such agreement could be an example for future requests of the Order. I will keep you inform as soon as possible.

Regards,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior

To: Omicroners - Ain.Graffias - 11-24-2011

Greetings, Sir.

Your courtesy on this matter is most pleasing. I find your willingness to reason, and your willingness to negotiate a solution that benefits all quite satisfying. I will await your swift answer.

Best regards!
Ain Graffias

***Signal Interrupts***
***Signal Lost***

To: Omicroners - moebus - 12-01-2011

Ok,
so here are some proposals:

Proposal A:
you can have a Fearless cruiser if you comply with these terms:
  1. Use Fearless weapons only in self-defence which implies you never shoot first in a fight,
  2. Always comply with local laws,
  3. Use Fearless only in neutral or friendly space where you are authorized to fly. This implies you never hang around hostile installations (including all types of bases, jumpgates, jumpholes) or fly in restricted area without the proper authorization,
  4. Don't use Fearless in any system containing any House installation (i.e: any installation belonging to House military, House police or any House corporation). This to prevent House governments to learn about The Order-Omicroners alliance.
  5. At any given time - we can decide if the use of the vessel is still appropriate and justified - and we can at any time reclaim it. - the reasons for such a reclaim are always our own.

Proposal B:
you can have a Corvo cruiser if you comply with these terms:
  1. Use Corvo weapons only in self-defence which implies you never shoot first in a fight,
  3. Use Corvo only in neutral or friendly space where you are authorized to fly. This implies you never hang around hostile installations (including all types of bases, jumpgates, jumpholes) or fly in restricted area without the proper authorization,
  4. You must obtain an authorization from House authorities in order to fly within their House spaces which include any system with any House installation (base, jumpgate, trade lane, etc.).
  5. You do not enter Liberty space which includes all systems containing any Libertonian installation like stations, trade lanes or jumpgates. For instance, you won't be allowed to enter Kepler system with a Corvo.
  6. At any given time - we can decide if the use of the vessel is still appropriate and justified - and we can at any time reclaim it. - the reasons for such a reclaim are always our own.
Proposal C: you can have a Conference gunboat if you comply with these terms:
  1. Use Conference weapons only in self-defence which implies you never shoot first in a fight,
  3. Use Conference only in neutral or friendly space where you are authorized to fly. This implies you never hang around hostile installations (including all types of bases, jumpgates, jumpholes) or fly in restricted area without the proper authorization,
  4. You do not enter Liberty space which includes all systems containing any Libertonian installation like stations, trade lanes or jumpgates. For instance, you won't be allowed to enter Kepler system with a Conference.
  5. At any given time - we can decide if the use of the vessel is still appropriate and justified - and we can at any time reclaim it. - the reasons for such a reclaim are always our own.
Note: engaging nomad or wild vessels is not considered as a violation of the self-defense term (term no. 1)

I know these terms may be annoying, but you must understand House government took always the opportunity to blame Zoners when our technology is involved when someone breaks their laws.

So tell me if any of these terms satisfies you.
Regards,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior