Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Omicroners Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Omicroners Command (/showthread.php?tid=69075)

To: The Omicroners Command - SpaceTime - 11-22-2011

Comm ID: [color=#FF6666]Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
Recipient ID: Omicroners Command
Source: Roppongi Station, New Tokyo System
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Permissions

[Image: takeshiogawai.jpg]

Konnichiwa Omicroner friends.

It has been a long time since the IMG and Omicroners have officially contacted each other. People believe that Omicrons are the most inhospitable part of the space. However, this is wrong. As of lately, Taus have become a large warzone which every power fights all the others in a never-ending conflict. On top of that, the alien vessels have become a common sight.

Therefore, not long ago the Guild decided to invite Order in the area, in order to assist our Paramilitary in the extermination of the nomad threat which is hidden behind the Outcast ranks and of course is based from the Outcast home system, Omicron Alpha. Additionally, a small expedition with our best researchers in that field was assembled and sent deep into the Omicrons in order to gather more intelligence about the aliens and effectively help us in dealing with them. However, our only known route to enter these systems and exit them is through your home, Omicron-74.

We would like to procure permission for 4 of our scientific vessels to enter your system and possibly have access to Freeport XV facilities where the crews of the ships could rest, repair and re-fuel their ships as we all know that safety is a rare commodity in these remote systems.

I am eagerly expecting your reply.

[font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#FFFFFF]
Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa

To: The Omicroners Command - alexandra - 11-22-2011

[Image: Raltrans.png]
[font=Century Gothic]Greetings Guild Master,

I don't think you'll believe me when I'll tell you that I was planning on making a trip to the Taus soon. Contacting IMG and renewing our connections was on my agenda. Ah... I forgot to introduce myself. You may not know me since I'm newer in this position.

I am Raluca Kiss, administrator of Freeport XV and member of the Omicroner's high command. Since your request included my station, I will be your contact person. Before we reach a deal I would like to know what class are the four ships you mentioned, what cargo will they carry, the number of personnel that comes with them and the duration of this event.

You have to understand that we are not prepeared to host a large number of people and you may have to bring your own fuel and supplies. Space won't be a problem; some sectors of Freeport XV are empty.

Looking forward to hear from you.
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

To: The Omicroners Command - SpaceTime - 11-24-2011

Recipient ID: Raluca Kiss

Miss Raluca Kiss, it is a pleasure talking to you.

Our ships will use Freeport XV only for emergency situations, like re-fueling or repairing. Therefore their precence in the Freeport would be something temporary. However, I will provide you with the information you are looking for:

1. An IMG Percheron commanded by Dr. Lynchpin, with 2 pilots and 5 scientists onboard.

2. The IMG|Voyager commanded by David Ribbentrop with 12 of our paramilitary Gunboat crew.

3. One IMG Spatial Explorer - piloted by one person

4. One Democritus Yacht - 10 man crew which will be positioned in Theta and rarely pass through O-74

Needless to say, you are of course welcome in the Taus. However if you are looking for peace, I would recommend you to visit us in the Jakarta Colony.

To: The Omicroners Command - alexandra - 11-24-2011

[font=Century Gothic]For such a small team, we surely have the space and resources. Your team will be granted access for passing through Omicron-74 and docking on Freeport XV as soon as I receive the exact names of the ships. Our patrols must be informed that IMG ships will be seen in the area for... some time.

As a side request, would you be willing to share the information you gather? We're also interested in the nomads and I'm sure that Corinth will want to see if you find new data about the aliens.

To: The Omicroners Command - SpaceTime - 11-25-2011

I am rather sure that our small scientific team won't discover anything more than the 2 decades long research of the Order organisation. Regardless, we will gladly share the intel with you as we believe that information which enhances our methods against the aliens is something which should be shared with all of our allies.

As a token of appreciation for accepting our request and putting faith on the Guild, we would like to share with you a document of outmost importance, the Glasgow Archive

Here are the exact call-signs of the IMG expedition:
IMG|Dr.Lynchpin
IMG|Dr.Natalia.Vale
IMG|Voyager
IMG|Starlight

To: The Omicroners Command - alexandra - 11-27-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Alright, you're all set. As you can see on this channel, your ships are now cleared to use Omicron 74 as a passage and are allowed to dock on Freeport XV. I will also forward that document to our research team from Corinth and ask them to study it.

To: The Omicroners Command - SpaceTime - 11-28-2011

Thank you miss Kiss. If your research team has any questions, please let us know.