Discovery Gaming Community
Narcotic's Biographies Collection - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Narcotic's Biographies Collection (/showthread.php?tid=69105)

Pages: 1 2

Narcotic's Biographies - Narcotic - 04-13-2012

Name: Malcolm Maslov

Name: Lieutenant

Ships:

• SD|Sable
  • VHR|Sable
  • VHR|Malcolm.Maslov

Biography:

]My name is Malcom Maslov, born on Planet Manhattan, New York, raised up as an only child, by my mother and stepfather. Both my parents felt confident of the Libertonian government. And that's why I hated them that much. I went to a Liberty Navy military school, to their request and learned how to 'serve my house' as fighter pilot. I hated them even more for doing that. But still, I've learned a lot about what's going on in Sirius. There, I've also heard the first time of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army (from the Libertonians view that is). Anyhow I've been sure to not serve the Navy, when my training will be finished someday. I had other plans. I believed in change.

After my education, I denied the entry to the Navy. And short after that, I moved out of my 'parents' home. I applied for a job at Norfolk Shipyards as engineer, and worked there for like three years. In those three years, I've read everything I found about the Coalition. Not the articles, produced by the Liberty Government. It were propaganda articles and books with the titles like; "The Coalition - What really happened", which I've bought from strangers in bars. Soon I noticed, that everything, I've had heard about the Coalition were lies.

My interest has grown. And with that interest, people saw me as a fanatic. A rebel. I got in trouble. Once, there has been a situation where the LPI has put me into jail for three days. They've been questioning me for hours. But I said nothing. Nevertheless, they feared me for some reason. But since I 'enjoyed' a training at one of the well-respected Navy schools, they saw no huge threat in my interest for the Revolutionary Army.

Whatsoever, after a while, I met someone at the bar on Norfolk. He told me, that he has been watching me for some time already. He offered me his 'help'. (He didn't explained in what ways, he could help me though.) But somehow, I trusted that man. He didn't seemed to be a criminal or one of those Rogues. My first thought was, that he was a member of the "Liberty Revolutionary Front". But he just laughed at me when I told him about that thought. He said something about a secret convoy, starting tomorrow early in the morning. And in the end he gave me that Sovietoblaster together with a note with something hand-written on it and said goodbye, followed by a friendly embrace.

Twelve hours later, I've been sitting in that particular convoy. I had an idea of what was going on, but I wasn't sure. But still, it I had an enthusiastic feeling about it.

Long story short; I got recruited by the newly founded Sevastopol Division on the spot. That was about one and a half years ago. During my time there, I was taught a lot about the Coalition's history while being trained to an even more skilled pilot. Soon, I did understand the truth about Sirius' history, Sol and the sleeper ship's sabotage - its reasons and results.

After serving the SD for about a year as Lieutenant, there occured a change. A negative change I didn't saw coming. Nobody did I guess. They asked for volunteers to fight the new threat. It always was my destiny to bring change. A perfect opportunity one only gets once a lifetime. So that's why I signed up for the next HET course.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Malcom_Maslov

Important Links:

Application at VHR
Sevastopol Division Wiki Entry

Transmission Template:
Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/sLg6H1Q.png[/img][/align]
[indent][indent][indent][align=right]Omega-52, Zvezdny Gorodok [b][color=#c20000]SOURCE[/color][/b]
Subject [b][color=#c20000]SUBJECT[/color][/b]
VHR|Sable [b][color=#c20000]SHIP ID[/color][/b][/align]

[align=justify][font=Courier][size=medium]Privet,

text

Regards,[/size][/font]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dACl11N.png[/img][/align][/indent][/indent][/indent]

[hr]

[align=center][b][color=white]TRANSMISSION ENDS[/color][/b][/align]

[Image: sLg6H1Q.png]

[Image: VZj0PRS.png]

Narcotic's Biographies - Narcotic - 07-21-2012

Name: Aaron Lemuria

Name: Agent

Ships:

• 141|Aaron.Lemuria
  • 141|Ares

Biography:

Hola, this is Aaron Lemuria. Before I'll start about telling you who I am, you should know, that I always used to lead a double life; I was born in Omicron Delta on Freeport 11 in 795 AS. At least, that's what the papers say... Well, here's the truth: As I got told, my parents were from "different cultures", so you could say, that I've been an undesired hispanic Zoner child to be correct. They gave me birth, although the authorities had forbidden it. And so they secretly offered me for adoption to a bartender on Freeport 11. Great destiny, isn't it? Anyways, he has been a good father, he gave me a home and a work, and that was all I asked for. In my freetime, I was having my double life. Calling myself "Ares", I made myself a name as professional hacker, fascinated by aliens and other unknown organisms. I got access to several servers, run by the Liberty Security Force and Liberty Navy, collecting intel data about the so-called "Nomads". One day at work at the bar, I draw some stranger's attention on me, who catched me talking about my favorite topic.

"Are you aware of the threat?" He did say to me. "I know the truth. If you'd like to know more, meet me next morning at the hangar. Think about it, we need people like you. But once you're in, there's no way back. It's your decision."

I've been just 21 years old, when I left Omicron Delta for the first time in my life. It might have been the last time, too. At least my father-in-law supported my decision. He told me, that he's sure that I'll be in good hands.

And he was right, the last two years, I've got trained as Bomber pilot in a Sekhmet - 019A Order Bomber, under professional supervision of several flight instructors of the Order.

I handled my terminal examination with bravery, and as one of the ten best apprentices, I recieved a gift for my personal ship: A fully functional cloaking device. And in addition, they gave me the codes for this channel here, saying that this division would fit my temper best.

Whatever the situation is, I can either be a calm and thoughtful man, doing recon missions while being on my own, sneaking through enemy borders like a weasel and hit them where it hurts the most. Or I can be the aggressive and lethal guy, who makes a quick cleanup and disappears as fast as he got in.

My favorite spacecraft is my heavy equipped Sekhmet, in which I'm best in. But I could also get my hands on a light fighter, like the agile Onuris.

Talking about my weaknesses; I'm quite careful and I do fear the death. But I guess, that it's human. Nobody likes to die a fast death, right? What I like to say is, that I'm thrustworthy, but not tired of life.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Aaron_Lemuria

Important Links:

Transmission to Ragmon Kernor
Aaron's last Neural Net Log
Status Report: MIA

Taskforce One Four One Faction Information
Taskforce One Four One Recruitment
Taskforce One Four One Internal Channel

Signature:

[Image: vVc6dCd.png]

[Image: i2iuTj6.png]

[Image: LRPb4ZV.png]

Transmission template:

Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nAKf0dp.png[/img][/align]
[indent][indent][indent][align=right]Omicron Mu, Icarus [b][color=#ccf8fc]SOURCE[/color][/b]
Subject [b][color=#ccf8fc]SUBJECT[/color][/b]
141|Ares [b][color=#ccf8fc]SHIP ID[/color][/b][/align]

[align=justify][font=Courier][size=medium]Hola,

text

Saludos,[/size][/font]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/FE9OKZp.png[/img][/align][/indent][/indent][/indent]
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/H9aQoHl.png[/img][/align]

[Image: nAKf0dp.png]

Narcotic's Biographies - Narcotic - 09-29-2012

Name: Rainer Suff

Name: Flieger

Ships:

• [RHA]Rainer.Suff
  • [RHA]Narkotika

Biography:

In fact, we've already fought side by side 'gainst those rheinlandish Achselhaarratten, those verdammten Grundkurswiederholer, bloede Brackwasserschnorchler, frischfleischfressende Rechtsabbieger I say! I hope you remember me as that swearing Saudepp. But I'll present m'self once more t' ya. Rainer Voll Suff 's my full name. From this day on, ya can call me Saufbruder, too. Since that's my personal callsign.

So what's that all 'bout. What am I, amputierter Armleuchter, contacting you in the Red Hessian recruitment channel? Nein, it's not beca'se I'm drunk like an innocent Gießkannenschnellgießer. I mean it dead serious. My main argument is, that I like to blow up those green-ish Atomschluempfe from the Rheinland Military in a more professional and efficient way. I've been serving the secondary army for many months already. And I feel like a vegetarian Schwabbelsau, hunting those strict Schrumpfgermanen, all alone. I want to be part of somethin' bigger. Ja, I do. Anyhow, I guess you'll lik' t' hear more 'bout meine Suffigkeit:

Born on Planet Berlin in 797 AS, soon after my birth, my parents, those faithless verdant tomatoes, put me into a home for problem childrens in one of the poorest regions on Berlin. My whole childhood was a bloody disaster. Violence, alcohol and drugs. Being homeless and parentless since I got thrown out of that mental hospital, filled by Dorftrottel in white coats. So the streets where my home. You can imagine, how much I loved that government of obese Schweinehirten. The whole system was full of lies and worthless promises. I blame those Sitzpinkler, that I become such a Schnapsnase. But I had to move on. Besides earning my livelyhood with illegal drug business, I've joined different revoultionary groups, in hope of forcing a change. Later, I've even participated in armed assaults on government buildings. Hell, we even blew som' of 'em up. I hated those Sklaventreiber as much as my vanished parents, and the whole crappy government. But after a while, livin' on Berlin, got far too dangerous. Even in such unsatisfied nation, you're aren't safe, as so-called "enemy of state". Finally in 816 AS, chased by rheinland agents, I flew to the Kreuzberg Depot, in the very north of the Berlin system. A place, full of Junker Abflussreinigern. Bu, I've been wrong. Years full of booze have passed, until I luckily met an account executive of the Red Hessian Army. And thus, a new fighter for justice, against political suppression, was born. For the Volksrevolution! I felt so proud, that I had the choice to change something in the end. When I moved to the Freital Base, where I'm currently living now, I got myself a penetrating Thor Bomber, unfortunately for the Rheinland Military and its impotent Stammtischmitglieder of battleship captains. Flying such Doppelrohrreiniger was my only appointment! All I ever wanted was to show those sick Stehaufmännchen, who's the boss. I'm pretty sure, that they're asking to get a Gesichtselfmeter into their Stoffwechselendproduktausscheidungsorgan!

Now I don't remember where I had got to. Ah ja, the recruitment. So, that wasn't much 'bout me actually. But I hope it'll do. If there are any open questions, don't hesitate to ask. 'Bout my flight experience; as I've already said, I'm flyin' a Thor Bomber vessel since almost half a year. And only that one. Ja, I could handle a fighter, too. But even if I'd have one, I doubt, that I'd touch it much. I'll do what I'm best at. And that's planting my lustgerätförmige novas into some brick-flying rheinland Grenzsteinversetzer!

One last important thing:
"When I die, bury me upside-down, so the world can kiss my revolutionary ***!"

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Rainer_Suff

Important Links:

Red Hessian Army Wiki Entry

Red Hessian Army Faction Information

Red Hessian Army Recruitment

Red Hessian Army Reporting Facility

Transmision template:
Code:
[align=center]=== Incoming Transmission ===

[img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j362/Narcotic235/Freelancer%20Discovery/rainer_suff_trans.jpg[/img]

[b][color=#900000]SENDER:[/color][/b] Rainer Suff
[b][color=#900000]CALLSIGN:[/color][/b] [RHA]
[b][color=#900000]POSITION:[/color][/b] text
[b][color=#900000]BETREFF:[/color][/b] Statusreport #[/align]

Guten Schnaps meine Geschwister,

[url=link]● text[/url]

Mit alkoholisierten Grüßen,

[color=#900000][size=13][i]Rainer Suff[/i][/size][/color]

[align=center]=== Ending Transmission ===[/align]
[Image: rainer_suff_trans2.jpg]

[Image: rainer_suff_trans.jpg]

RE: Narcotic's Biographies Collection - Narcotic - 10-07-2012

Name: Nick Newport

Ships:

• Bowex)Lennon
  • Bowex)Ripper

Biography:

Nick Newport was born in 794 AS on Planet Leeds. He was an only child and his family was rather poor. Because of the continuing bombardment on PLanet Leeds by the Kusari Naval Forces, his family lived in fear and pain. Nick's father used to be an Officer of the Bretonian Armed Forces and died tragically in the war with Kusari when Nick was only five years old.

This was one of the reasons, why he and his mother finally left Planet Leeds as refugees. But since they hadn't enought credits to pay the Convoy, they didn't made it to Planet Pittsburgh, so they settled down on Planet New London in 800 AS. Which was still better than keep living on Leeds.

His mother spent their last savings to send her son to a primary school. In school, the teachers were hardly impressed by Nick's economical understanding and his calculating skills. Though, his mother hadn't enough credits to give him a acceptably education, the teachers sent a request to the Interspace Commerce, asking for financial support. After doing tests with Nick, the IC decided to send him on a private IC school, where they teach people in banking and shipping service.

Nick's mother was quite proud of his son, that he has choosen to go this way, although she had doubts, if he'll make it in view of his young age of ten years. But Nick knew, that this'll be the chance of his life to get success. So he worked hard at learning fast and good. Compared to his age, he gained soon the same knowledge like some older students had.

Finally in 814 AS he finished his education with excellent results. And he recieved a invitation for a four-years-long practical course from IC on Waterloo Station near Planet New London. He knew, that this'll be the starting shot for his career. In the following four years, he got introduced to the typical workdays of an IC employee. He also had a satisfying income. And soon he was able to buy his mother a lovely house on New London.

During his practical training, Jim learned everything about Sirius-wide economy, banking service and shipping service. Like every trainee, he made his pilot's licence in a "Stork" Advanced Train and combat vessels. When his practical training was over, he was confident, that he'll try to get an employment at IC, this was his primary aim so far since he already worked for them as trainee.

Soon, he became a full time worker of the Interspace Commerce. He has been doing his job reliable and with discernment for almost one year. Standing under the lead of six different CEO's, and even being Vice President for a short period, his career couldn't have been any better.

But then, in late 819 AS, there has been a radical change in the high command. Whereupon Jason Kronos, the new CEO, accused Nick, to be responsible for Otemachi's base destruction. From one day to the other, he got "removed" without previous notice from the corporation. Furthermore, he got blamed in publicity for those accusations. Though, only days later, it got proven, that Nick wasn't at fault. Whereupon, he recieved a general excuse from the Board of Directors, together with a reinvitation.

Driven by anger, wounded pride and mainly the loss of face, he refused their offer. He had to look about for an alternative employment. A more reliable and faithful one. He thought about a taking on a new job in Liberty once more, but he also played with the thought of returning to Bretonia.

After a successful interview with Borderworld Exports he got hired as Colonial Authority Department Manager of Borderworld Exports.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Nick_Newport

Important Links:

Search for employment offers

Bowex Wiki Entry
Bowex Faction Information
Bowex Recruitment
Bowex InfoNet

Signature:

[Image: fy5lAo7.png]

[Image: vTieV52.png]

[Image: zzzNrbl.png]

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center]
┌────────────────────────────┐
[color=#c60e0c][b]Incoming Transmission[/b][/color]
└────────────────────────────┘

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zAuq7YW.png[/img][/align]
[indent][indent][color=#26285c][b]LOCATION:[/b][/color] New London, King's Cross Station
[color=#26285c][b]SHIP ID:[/b][/color] Bowex)Lennon
[color=#26285c][b]RECEIVER:[/b][/color] Receiver
[color=#26285c][b]SUBJECT:[/b][/color] Subject

[indent][align=justify][size=large][font=Times New Roman]Dear text,

text

Yours sincerely,[/font][/size][/align][/indent]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JfUIJod.png[/img]
CA Department Manager
Borderworld Exports[/indent][/indent]

[align=center]
┌────────────────────────────┐
[color=#c60e0c][b]Ending Transmission[/b][/color]
└────────────────────────────┘[/align]

[Image: zAuq7YW.png]

[Image: g47StMW.png]

RE: Narcotic's Biographies Collection - Narcotic - 11-01-2012

Name: Zac del Sol Verde

Ships:

• Zac.Verde[75th]
  • MNS-Esperanza
  • Venganza
  • Matanza

Biography:

Zac del Sol Verde was born in 789 AS on Planet Malta. He enjoyed a life in luxury, being a child of a rich family, his parents being both high ranked guards of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz. He visited the very best military schools Malta, however due to his inborn famousness and withdrawn nature, he had serious problems to be integrated. Finally at the age of nine years, his little brother, Lee got born. He was like a ray of hope for the whole family. In spite of the difference in age, Lee and Zac became best buddies. Although since Lee's birth, the parents focused more on their last born child, Zac didn't suffered of living in his little brothers shadow, being often ignored or even forgotten. His modesty didn't brought him any disadvantages during his upbringing and education.

In 707 AS, Zac finished his general education and applied for the maltese secondary naval force. Being accepted, he first got assigned for duty on Malta. Two years later, he got recieved a promotion, thanks to his excellent work for the internal security. When he then started his flight school, people discovered his talent, being a brilliant fighter pilot.

Months later, in 810 AS, when has has finished his military education, and first got sent out into recon missions, crossing the borders of the Maltese Nation. He soon earned himself a name. With the frequent successes against the Corsairs and other enemies, his choice of spacecrafts got increased. In late 811, he had access to three ships, which he called his own. The "Confianza", a Series CX Scimitar, the "Venganza", the famous Series Z Sabre and last but not least the "Matanza", a Cutlass of the Series CZ, which is often used as anti-capital support.

At the young age of 24 years, Zac got honored with a number of awards for his achievements on the battlefields. On the top of that, he got promoted to the Admiral rank, and got given command of a new constructed D5-2A class Ranseur. Zac named it "Esperanza". Not just the fact of being given that high responsibility made him proud, but also the rare instance of recieving more attention by his parents, than his little brother, Lee always had.

His first order consisted of an exploration mission within Omicron Eta in the enemy territory. So in early 813 AS, Zac left his place for this task, which would have taken presumably three weeks. Instead, the Esperanza with its whole crew and himself disappeared in the Ragusa Nebula, without leaving any trace. Years later, witout any sign of life, his crew and Zac got declared as dead.

In 819 AS, when Zac's existence was nothing more but vanished memories and forgotten tales, he suddendly reappeared near Planet Malta. Being in possession of the Esperanza, which hadn't suffered any damage at all. First people thought Zac to be some artificial copy, and he lost his rank of an Admiral. But soon, after several repeated blood and cell tests, Zac got identified as himself. Though, his crew nor him were able to explain the happenings of the last six years. Zac even believed, that he wasn't longer than a month gone. Anyhow, it remained a mystery.

When he finally got released and declared trustable, he got told, that both his parents tragically died in an assault against the Corsair forces, just a week after he left Omicron Alpha for his first mission. As if the grief wasn't strong enough already, on his asking for his little brother he got told, that Lee left this place in 814, together with half of the family's savings and a Sabre. Zac wasn't angry on his little brother, since he could understand, how hard it must have been for Lee, suffering the loss of his whole family in just one year. He hoped, that Lee will be fine.

Months later, in his favor, he recovered his military rank and got back his command of the Esperanza. It was all he got left. He knew, that this is going to be his new family now.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Zac_del_Sol_Verde

Important Links:

Outcast Capital Ship Registry
Transmission to Council of Dons
Outcast Capital Ship Registry #2

75th Faction Feedback

Signature:

[Image: bPDnemk.png]

[Image: 04Tckou.png]

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/A8xS4LG.png[/img][/align]
[indent][indent][align=right][b][color=#e1dbcd]Zac.Verde[75th][/color] [color=#f3d070]CALLSIGN[/color][/b]
[b][color=#e1dbcd]Omicron Alpha, Planet Malta[/color] [color=#f3d070]LOCATION[/color][/b]
[b][color=#e1dbcd]text[/color] [color=#f3d070]SUBJECT[/color][/b][/align]

[indent][align=justify][color=#e1dbcd][size=large][font=Tahoma]Hola,

text

Muchos recuerdos,[/font][/size][/color]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DH12nXh.png[/img][/align][/indent][/indent][/indent]

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8a5mmf3.png[/img][/align]
[Image: A8xS4LG.png]
[Image: nvmriOo.png]

RE: Narcotic's Biographies Collection - Narcotic - 11-19-2012

Name: Natalie Claesen

Ships:

• Unknown

Personal Logs: Click here. (#3)

Biography:

Story: All Universe's angels come to us disguised.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Natalie_Claesen

Important Links:

Natalie's Story
Transmission to Evan from the Pandora
Pandora's Box
Transmission to 101st

Das Wilde Wiki Entry
Das Wilde Information
Das Wilde Rivernode
Das Wilde Roster

Signature:

[Image: pXIegTY.png]

[Image: nsp5BNS.png]

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center][size=13][color=#35cc2f]((( Incoming Transmission )))[/color][/size]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/V2WaG2V.png[/img]
[b][color=#D66CC0]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] Natalie.Claesen
[b][color=#D66CC0]LOCATION:[/color][/b] system, location
[b][color=#D66CC0]FROM:[/color][/b] Natalie Claesen
[b][color=#D66CC0]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] text[/align]

[indent][indent][align=justify][size=large][font=Impact]Hallo

[indent]text[/indent]

Viele Grüße,[/size][/font]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kv5diBv.png[/img][/align][/indent][/indent]

[align=center][size=13][color=#35cc2f]((( Transmission terminated )))[/color][/size][/align]

[Image: V2WaG2V.png]

RE: Narcotic's Biographies Collection - Narcotic - 01-04-2013

Name: Louis Ledoux

Ships:

• GRN|Louis.Ledoux
  • GRN|Louis.Ledoux.

Biography:

Louis Ledoux was born in Languedoc on Planet Quillan in 797 AS. Since 699 AS, when mining operations on Quillan's surface proved to be profitable, his mother's family settled down in a small settlement, called "Laval", where they earned their livelihood as miners, being employed by the Gallic Metal Service. Like their parents, his mother, Yaelle Dupont, became an employee at GMS as secretary. In 796 AS, she married the Gallic Royal Navy officer, Cédric Ledoux and one year later, she gave birth to Louis. During the Second Gallic War in 804 AS, his father disappeared in the battle against the Council near Planet Marne when Louis just started shool with. Since the rebellion had taken most of the GRN forces away from Languedoc, and due to the lack of defensive installations, the Council started their assault on Dauphine in late 806 AS. With the disruption of the gallic communications and the destruction of Bourgon-Jallieu Station, where even civilians got killed, Yaelle feared her nine years old son to be in danger, and sent him to her grandparents, who were still living in Laval on [[Quillan]. In 813 AS, the Council sent their capital fleet through the jump gates into Languedoc, without being bothered by the unprepared GRN. His mother, who was at that time working on Remoulin, got successfully evacuated into gallic core space in time, before the Station got destroyed by an exploding fuel tank which got hit during a fight nearby. When the Council finally arrived at [[Planet Quillan] in 815 AS, the GRN needed any man who reached his 18's to defend the planet's surface. And so it came, that Louis got assigned to wear the GRN uniform without any training. Heavy armed but badly trained, being still half a child, he got sent into open combat to defend his birthplace Laval. Though, the increasing number of Councils and their "waiting tactics" forced the defenders to surrender. Being a prisoner of war, Louis heard the news about the large battle near Montpellier Guard Station and the Council's aim to create a path to Sirius. In 817 AS, their plans came true, and they managed to break a route through the minefields. Thus, the isolation from the rest of human civilization, which lasted for over seven hundred years, was over. After the "Reunion", it only took a few months for the GRN, to take back control of Languedoc. When his mother returned home, he told her about his plans to start a career as fully employed pilot at the GRN. At first she was sceptical, considering the memories of Cédric's death, but she knew that she won't have that much influence on her son's decisions, and therefore agreed on it. After a two-years-long training in Anjou, Louis was prepared to fill in the application at the primary Gallic Royal Navy fleet.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Louis_Ledoux

Important Links:

Application at GRN|
Bretonian Superweapon

Transmission template:

Code:
[font=Courier][align=center][color=#e14343]||| Message à transmettre |||[/color]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/2YnvQIR.png[/img]

[b][color=#1f79d6]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] GRN|
[b][color=#1f79d6]LOCATION:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#1f79d6]FROM:[/color][/b] Louis Ledoux
[b][color=#1f79d6]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] Patrol Report #[/align]

[indent][b][color=#e14343]Reportage du patrouille:[/color][/b]

[indent][size=medium][align=justify]Salute,

text

C'est tout.[/align][/size][/indent]

[b][color=#e14343]Additional Info:[/color][/b][list]
[*]Patrol lenght:
[*]Participants:
[color=#1f79d6]GRN|Louis.Ledoux[/color]
GRN|
[*]Hostile sightings:
[*]Killed hostiles:
[/list]

À bientôt!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LjILKH1.png[/img]
Sous-Lieutnant
Gallic Royal Navy[/indent]

[align=center][color=#e14343]||| Transmission à terminer |||[/color][/align][/font]

[Image: 2YnvQIR.png]

RE: Narcotic's Biographies Collection - Narcotic - 02-01-2013

Name: Edward Hope

Ships:

• HMS-Pandora

Biography:

Since the war with Gallia has started, the bretonian citizen was on edge, driven by permanent fear of the gallic forces approaching New London in the future. To avoid possible mass panics, the Bretonian Government decided to take preventive measures, as long as the political and economical condition still allowed it. In early February 819, several well-armored Cruise Liners got ordered to be built at Deptford Dockyard. Their purpose was to step into the breach for war times when public transports can't run the blockades anymore. In simple words - a VIP refugee transport for wealthy and indispensable persons such as politicans, naval officers, doctors, graduates and specialists. When the first of the ordered Liners got completed in July 819, it had its maiden flight to New Anglia, under the name "Pandora" and being commanded by Captain Edward Hope, an experienced Royal Naval Officer.

After the HMS Pandora returned to New London, the jumphole connections to Anglia and Cambria mysterious imploded, cutting off the communication with the stranded populations. If it couldn't get worse, the gallic fleet had approached Edinburgh, capturing all the bases behind them. Leeds was their next huge aim. And pretty soon, the HMS Pandora got assigned to rescue the remaining 'VIPs' from Planet Leeds. Together with the help of the Bretonia Merchant Navy, they resettled thousands of refugees to Planet New London and Planet Cambridge. Not infrequently, their convoys got ambushed by Gallic Royal Navy patrols, who tried their best possible to not let the 'valuable human cargo' escape. Quite often they were more lucky than anything else. However, the hostile increase of capital vessel support made the route more dangerous with each day passing. Despite the danger, the crew of the HMS Pandora has shown loyalty to the crown and bravery down to the present day.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/HMS_Pandora

Important Links:

Pandora Logs
BAF Ship Registration
DM purchase at Bowex
Transmission to LPI
Plan of infiltration
Pandora's Box
Cloak purchase
Transmission to LPI/LN
Request to Ageira

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center][color=green]### Incoming transmission ###[/color][/align]

[align=center][img=200x200]http://discoverygc.com/wiki/images/9/9d/BAF_Logo.png[/img][/align]

[indent][b][color=#e4cd4e]SENDER:[/color][/b] Captain Edward Hope
[b][color=#e4cd4e]LOCATION:[/color][/b] HMS Pandora, location
[b][color=#e4cd4e]RECEIVER:[/color][/b] text
[b][color=#e4cd4e]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] text

[indent][size=large][font=Times New Roman]Dear Sir or Madam,

text

Yours faithfully,[/font][/size][/indent]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Mu8akSi.png[/img]
Captain of the HMS Pandora
Bretonia Armed Forces[/indent]

[align=center][color=red]### Transmission terminated ###[/color][/align]

[Image: BAF_Logo.png]