Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG Guildmasters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG Guildmasters (/showthread.php?tid=69238)

To: IMG Guildmasters - Pancakes - 11-26-2011

[font=Arial Narrow]Interspace Commerce
[Image: zomgc.jpg]

[font=Arial Narrow]Dear Guildmasters,
We at Interspace Commerce have done business with the Independent Miners Guild in the past, and we find no reason why we shouldn't continue cooperations with your organization. We would like to discuss a possible contract to haul ores that are mined by your miners for a cost. Then ore will then be transported by our vessels to the appropriate refineries.

I look forward to your reply

Jeffery Mann

To: IMG Guildmasters - Pancakes - 11-27-2011

[font=Arial Narrow]Uploading respond... NOT AVAILABLE... Automated Re-transmission... Complete

To: IMG Guildmasters - SpaceTime - 11-28-2011

Comm ID: [color=#FF6666]Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
Recipient ID: Jeffery Mann
Source: Roppongi Station, New Tokyo System
Encryption: Standard
Subject: IMG - IC matters

[Image: takeshiogawai.jpg]

Jeffery Mann, thank you for your message. A few weeks ago IMG was engaged in technology negotiations with Mr Mahone, however the talks ended abruptly as we never receive a reply since then.

The Independent Miners Guild always considered Interspace Commerce as a close partner. Therefore we don't see a reason not to sign a contract for IC owned transports to carry IMG mined ore to the appropriate refineries.

However, in order to relocate you to the right person you firstly need to tell me which kind of ores are interested in purchasing from the IMG.

The Guild can supply you with:
Niobium Ore
Gold Ore
Silver Ore
Beryllium Ore
Cobalt Ore
Copper Ore

[font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#FFFFFF]
Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa

To: IMG Guildmasters - Dusty Lens - 11-28-2011

-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission )-
-( '€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢ )-
-( Interspace Commerce )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
Salutations,

Mr. Mann will be away for the next several days. To avoid any further delays in communication between Interspace Commerce and the Independent Miners Guild it seemed prudent for my office to take up this matter until he returns.

Having been forwarded the correspondence exchanged thus far I've the following inquiries which I believe hold the keys to wrapping this matter up.

Namely:
  • The relative prices proposed for each ore per packaged unit proposed.
  • Available backlogs of each ore and the stored locations of the same.
  • Persons whom to contact to schedule pickup times.
At last, if there any goods or services that your facilities should be in need of that can be issued from the core please let them be known, otherwise our pilots will simply endeavor to find the best return of credits for transit time, as is their custom.

Yours.

-( Transmission Terminated )-

To: IMG Guildmasters - Jack_Henderson - 11-28-2011

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Mr. Timothy Rhyme, Mr. Jeffery Mann

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Mr. Rhyme, dear Mr. Mann,

I am the IMG Dublin Coordinator Jack Henderson and this conversation was opened to me by Guildmaster Takeshi Ogawa. I am only responsible for any deals that are linked to Dublin and therefore Gold.

The IMG can offer the following:

[color=#FFCCCC]
  • Barge pickup of ore: IMG| supplies a Barge-class Storage Vessel in Dublin. Your shippers would be given the location to access the supplies.
  • Communication Infrastructure: A secure channel on which the shipments can be coordinated will be established for the purpose of the ore trade.
  • Fair pricing: 50 % is what the IMG| thinks is a fair price for ore that is mined under dangerous conditions. That means: 3600 credits / unit.
  • Priority Access to Hood Docking Bay 2: This bay is reserved for shippers that the IMG has deals with.
  • Priority Amenities on Hood: Hood offers exclusive services to personel that we have deals with, like short-term room services and priority loading and unloading services.
  • Commodities in Demand at Hood: H-Fuel (1656 cr./unit), Water (75 cr./unit), Oxygen (25 cr./unit). A stabilisation of the H-Fuel levels on Hood would be appreciated by the IMG| Dublin, as this seems to be difficult at the moment.

Let me know what you think about this offer, Gentlemen.

I am looking forward to doing business with IC.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson
IMG| Dublin Operations Coordinator

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

Recipient ID: Timothy Rhyme

Mr Rhyme, as our Dublin Coordinator has outlined, the Independent Miners Guild will ask 50% of the price from the most common sale points for each unit of ore. That would mean:

Niobium Ore is sold for 3,900 credits per unit
Beryllium Ore is sold for 3,600 credits per unit
Cobalt Ore is sold for 3,350 credits per unit
Copper Ore is sold for 2,750 credits per unit

The Independent Miners Guild is currently using 2 mobile platforms for storing ore, one in Dublin and one in the Taus. We are having in our disposal a third one in the Omegas which however remains inactive as the area is not secure at all. We may pull it in activity, should we feel that it would be quite efficient.

As for your last question, I cannot answer it right now as this would depend in which ores you wish to sign a contract with IMG.

-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
An extremely agreeable accord gentlemen, expect a final confirmation from us shortly. Given the atmosphere in the Taus at present we're somewhat of a mind to tread cautiously in that region, with the recent surge of violence being propagated by the Colonial Remnant, in addition to the general harassment our people receive from the Kusari. But an internal consensus shouldn't be a trial to secure, given the generous nature of your offer.

Mr. Henderson. Believe me when I express the deepest sympathies in regards to your situation in Dublin in regards to fuel. The ongoing situation in Kusari has put all of us on a back foot, Interspace Commerce and its holdings in the Okinawa system are feeling the bite as keenly as any.

Recipient ID: Timothy Rhyme

Mr Rhyme we are also concerned with the recent surge of violence by the Colonial Remnants. However, I can personally assure you that they won't bother your ships unless you transport this ore to Gallic territory.

Since I was refering to Gallia... I was wondering out of curiosity if the Interspace Commerce has conducted any communications with the Gallic "rebels" or "royals". I am sure a corporation of your size have surely considered to enter the lucrative Gallic market.

-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
I personally have embarked in a number of ventures into what regions of Gallic space as can be reasonably accessed at this time in addition to having made contact with a number of its larger organizations.

As it stands Interspace Commerce has taken a cautious approach towards the new realm of the crown, given its history of ensuring that corporate holdings are principally held by the ruling class, the Gallic Metal Service seeming to be one of the very few exceptions to this rule, and a sincere worry concerning the military buildup that has been the subject of much gossip. Seemingly entirely substantiated.

The concern of finding our infrastructure seized or being viewed as a broader sympathizer or opportunistic in the face of a potential invasion was such to warrant a slow step.

That being said, we do have a number of plans currently being drafted which may be considered as grounds sufficient to justify tentative steps into the region without compromising our Sirian international roots.

It could be, however, if you maintain a broader question I can provide an answer from my own experiences. While I was formalizing the borderworld structure of the IND I conducted a great deal of first level contact across Gallia. Though a measure of my knowledge may be dated.