Discovery Gaming Community
A communique to the Gas Miners Guild, Guild Masters. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A communique to the Gas Miners Guild, Guild Masters. (/showthread.php?tid=69317)

A communique to the Gas Miners Guild, Guild Masters. - Dusty Lens - 11-28-2011

-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission )-
-( '€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢ )-
-( Interspace Commerce )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
Salutations.

To be succinct, are you prepared to offer an appraisal of the current state of affairs in regards to the state of conflict between the Gas Miners Guild and nation of Kusari?

Believe me when I state that you have the fullest sympathy of Interspace Commerce and the understanding that this affair has sprung from a series of intolerable acts. Nevertheless we are currently sitting on a rather sizeable corporate investment which would strongly benefit from a renewed line of communication.

We are more than prepared to assist in resolving this matter. Or, at the least, seeing to it that business resumes in one form or another. But the board feels that the trench war currently being entertained has persisted overlong without substantial action taken.

-( Transmission Terminated )-

A communique to the Gas Miners Guild, Guild Masters. - ProwlerPC - 12-02-2011

[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Timothy Rhyme
Subject: Current State of Affairs
Priority: High

Message reads:

There's no reason to sugarcoat the situation between GMG and Kusari. It's grim and I can almost guarantee you that matters between GMG and Kusari will get far worse before they get better. But even with this grim assessment detailing the relationship between GMG and Kusari I strongly feel that IC need not be too too worried. Hai, there's a momentary hiccup. This is only due to the JG connecting Okinawa and 19 not being complete. Aside from that our resources are not anymore bottled in then they ever historically have been. I might argue that with the realization and acceptance of some Nav Map adjustments our resources are more free to move then they historically have been before.

Hai, that Samura ridden Kusari, has created a very effective stone wall that prevents very little of our resources from making it through Kusari unless in the hands of Samura or Kishiro. But need I remind you that just prior to this the same situation was happening with Rheinland in which there was a two century old wall that was erected between the Sigmas and Rheinland. Today, while friction has risen to an almost fully erupted fire with Kusari, the border between us and Rheinland is open and commerce is passing through freely. Do not ignore this historic moment in both diplomacy and commerce be marred by some sour fruit on the other end of the scale. I'll explain why it's less a loss and more a gain.

See I know it's your percentage of the profits from your investement in Okinawa that you are worried about. You are a business man and we can appreciate that so I'll put it into that perspective. Once before the only way our resources got out on the market was through Kusari because the border to Rheinland was firmly closed. Now if you had invested with us at that time you would have felt what we felt which was Samura playing a game in fixing prices to their benefit and our detriment. Had you been an investor it would have been your losses too. We later switched to Kishiro and still the border to Rheinland was closed with a potential highway of commerce not making any profit. Now next came the war between Kusari and Bretonnia. If you had invested at this time you would have felt what we felt, a Kishiro not distributing to Bretonnia. Seeing any losses yet? That war is still raging.... Well we opened the border to Rheinland and RepEx has begun hauling fuel to Bretonnia as a second distributor we had to hire to make up for the loss in infrastructure. Next! Kusari embargoes all fuel and plutonium to Liberty, our biggest customers, and not a peep from Kishiro. So now our primary distributors were not distributing to anyone nor were they talking. See any losses yet? I have a lot of personal feelings involved in this growing feud between GMG and Kusari but even on the surface, from a business perspective, I'm thinking it's more lucrative to concentrate on keeping our other avenues open rather then spend resources and time on trying to fix history's repetitive failures. Consider the new passage of resources coming out of Sigmas to be through Rheinland, you have a station named Bonn there if I recall so this change shouldn't really impact you as your not sequestered strictly to Kusari. This is but merely a change in our Nav Maps which will be made more poignant when the JG between Sigma 19 and Okinawa is complete.

Have faith, money flows down easy paths, locate the path and intercept the money.

We'll stay in touch,
Guild Master Raikoke

Transmission Ends