Discovery Gaming Community
AFA Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: AFA Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=6956)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

AFA Message Dump - Bjorn - 03-17-2008

To: AFA

Re: One little personal victory

Kuma here. I am patched up, and pieces of my ship were put back in its proper form. Today, patrol was uneventfull, but, then came in mission from command, one i take great pride that is done. Please, here is copy of my view screen showing mission. http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/Bj...ts/screen39.jpg
I am very pleased he is now in KNF custody waiting a trial. Not that it is deserved, but i am not the law.

Kuma out.

AFA Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 03-17-2008

Topic moved to correct location.

Verg

AFA Message Dump - Zelot - 03-17-2008

Thanks For the Change of Adress Verg.

AFA Message Dump - fpsdoug - 03-18-2008

Open Transmission...
To:AFA Message Center
Topic:Battle Report

Today, the damned Mandalorians and Bretonian gajin invaded Kyushu. Ambassador Barak, KNF Officer Mako, and I headed to Battleship Nagumo near the Tau-29 Jump Gate. Soon three jumped through, two QCRF in fighters and a Mandalorian in a bomber. We concentrated on the Mandalorian, all three of us were in fighters so his ship went down fast. I scored the finishing blow, and his ship disentigrated. But now, another Mandalorian had arrived, in a gunship. And one of the QCRF and the Mandalorian were not taking fire from the Nagumo! Some aiming glitch I suppose, but still, the KNF should take better care of their equipment. Soon, Ambassador Barak's ship was ripped apart, mainly because his IFF malfunctioned and the Nagumo shot at him. The gunship then shot me down, and I was picked up by KNF ships and returned to the Nagumo, where my Raven's Talon was repaired.

After my extensive repairs were completed I headed to Kyushu for donation collecting, soon a gajin trader came by and so did a Zoner gunboat. I attempted to collect a donation but the Zoner opened fire! His ship's name was Jeanne'

I suggest we put him on the hostile list.

May our cause prevail, and I am sorry for this failure!

Tokido, out

End Transmission...

AFA Message Dump - Zelot - 03-18-2008

To: AFA Command
Re: IFF

As Haz has already reported, I have had a significant malfunction of my IFF transponder systems. I have docked at Saga so our best techs can give my ship a thorough once over, or thrice over if thats whats nessesary. The techs have initaly told me it might have been a conflict in my missile system, as a percaution, I have removed the missiles from my ship. I will be returing to to Kagoshima soon, but our newest recruit may make it before me. Keep an eye out for Osaika Moto, and make him feel welcome. Ze'ev out

AFA Message Dump - Bjorn - 03-19-2008

To: AFA Command

Re: No luck

Kuma here, in sick bed again, kamikawa in repair bay... While on my way to help one of our brothers locked in battle with NovaPG in Sigma 13 sector, i was intercepted near akita station, honshu by Necrosis... My fighter blew up in about 2 seconds... there was no chance of flight... Luckly for me, one damaged KNF patrol ship retreating from battle tractored in my escape pod, and was kind enough to drop me on kagoshima. Hogosha collector came in few minutes ago, with remains of my ship... Yet again, i failed. Maybe i have lost favor of the gods... We shall see...

Takeda out.

AFA Message Dump - fpsdoug - 03-19-2008

Open Transmission...
To: AFA Message Center
Topic: Success!

Konnichiwa brothers and sisters, as Kuma has reported, I was engaged in Sigma-13. I had gone to help two Corsairs against NovaPG...a cruiser a gunboat and I in my Raven's Talon were overun by FIVE bombers. The Corsairs were downed quickly and I ran towards Naha. After evading for a while the apparent leader called off the others and said he would fight me alone. This fight lasted nearly an hour, I ripped off some of his guns with my Razor, and scored some hits. Finally his ship was out of Nanobots while I still had about ten. I hit him with the Razor, reducing his hull to about 5%. My main guns finished him on the next pass and I docked on Naha for emergency repairs. I still can't believe I made it...I am still scared just thinking about it. I'm a farmer not a warrior...

End Transmission...

AFA Message Dump - Zelot - 03-19-2008

TO ALL AFA MEMBERS:

General status update.

[color=#333333]First, the Collector (CSVII) has been added to our approved ships list.

Second, no tax will be levied against Kusari Tagged and IDed traders, and they are to be given assistance whenever possible.

Also a shipment of Tonzia del Cid cannons have been acquired for the AFA, if you wish to mount these weapons, please post a request here. As I am not exactly sure how many of these weapons we were able to procure, they will be given out on a first come basis.

I would also like to take this opportunity to officially welcome you all into the AFA, we are doing something important here people, and I feel you all understand this and truly believe in the cause. Remember men, we are all insignificant as individuals, but together there is nothing we can't accomplish.

[color="#333333]Ze'ev Barak

AFA Message Dump - Bjorn - 03-19-2008

To: AFA command

Re:

Reporting as fully operational again. Done patrols, nothing new.

To: Ze`ev Barak

Re: Turrets

Reporting that i already posses one of those corsair turrets.

Takeda out.

AFA Message Dump - globalplayer-svk - 03-19-2008

Open Transmission...
To: AFA Message Center

Reporting to duty, ship is ready and full armed. i join you in space soon