Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samarran Raiders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samarran Raiders (/showthread.php?tid=69627)

To: Samarran Raiders - PRJKTLRD - 12-04-2011

:::Incoming Transmission:::

- ID: Grand Sheik Jared Nomak

- Subject: A last call

- Priority:
HIGH

[Image: 480px-Lerdi.jpg]

*Message begins*
Brothers, sisters, all of you, the great Raiders of Samarra. It hurts to say, but we have lost many good men in our past, and with each day we grow weaker. To the contrary, our enemies are becoming stronger and they are rising. It seems as if they have forgotten who we, the great raiders, are. It seems that they have forgotten what we have done as raiders! We must honor the soldiers we have lost.

It burdens me to say, that this is my last call to you, my good men. Upon the day you joined us you took an oath, within this oath you have sworn to defend those we lost in battle, to bring riches to our home and most importantly, to defend the honor of what we stand for. Now we stand in our darkest hour, the true trial of ourselves has come. This will be the time when our gods decide who will stand. I ask you, will you stand, will you defend?!

The time has come to make our stand, to stare down our enemies, and to prove to our gods that we will receive what they have set out for us. No longer, will we run from our enemy, the time is now to launch our last stand against them. I ask you, my great raiders, to stand with me now and fight for what we believe is right. We will have the riches, we will make them pay for our lost brothers. This I ask in the name of our brothers and the Annunaki! Hail Annunaki!

:::End of Transmission:::

To: Samarran Raiders - Chrysalis - 12-05-2011

>>Incoming Transmission[color=#FFFF66]<<
>>Location: Planet Malta<<
>>ID: Right Hand Reaver, Bassam Hussaini<<
>>Subject: RE: A Last Call<<
[Image: tumblr_lpmz9cNY6a1qjoonxo1_400_thumb.png]
[[Video Link Established - User Identified[color=#FFFF66]]]

Why so grim, brother? We aren't going anywhere. We've endured grimmer situations, and our might accompanied by our faith always saved us. You might see something I don't, but worry not, the Gods have not forsaken us. We are still their champions, I assure you.

And even if our end is nigh, and the spirits of the fallen call out for revenge, we shall not fall, we will not crumble before the enemy. We may fall one day, when all courage leaves us, but that day isn't today. We may be torn apart by hungry vultures some day, our bodies worn and torn by age, but that day isn't today.

Until that day, we push forward, for their cause, for our honor, we bring hell to all those who oppose us.

[[Transmission Severed[color=#FF0000]]]

To: Samarran Raiders - Awesome Boats - 12-05-2011

| Incoming Transmission |
| ID ¤ Marauder, Ashley Bainbridge |

| Location ¤ New York, Rochester Base |

[Image: ass2.jpg]

All I can say is that I've anticipated this for a while now.

I'm looking forward to this, and will move my vessel back to Alpha immediately. Our negotiations with the Vagrant Raiders and Liberty Rogues are done for the most part anyway.

We'll make their lives even more of a pain than before, let's not even give them a single second to catch their breath while we let our fury loose on their sorry arses...okay?

And I can collect some spare parts to use for repairs, most importantly.

Bainbridge out

Attached Files ¤ 0