Discovery Gaming Community
Bounty Hunter Pilots? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bounty Hunter Pilots? (/showthread.php?tid=6992)

Pages: 1 2

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - Gregork - 03-16-2008

Is there any place which buys bounty hunter pilots for 10k each?

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - Ion - 03-16-2008

theres a place that buys them for 22k each, but I'm not going to tell you where that is, go discover it.

' Wrote:theres a place that buys them for 22k each, but I'm not going to tell you where that is, go discover it.

A somewhat pointless and useless post showing off your ego in the game i presume?

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - Etaphreven - 03-16-2008

' Wrote:A somewhat pointless and useless post showing off your ego in the game i presume?

Yes and no.. the mod is called "Discovery". Go do just that.:)

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - Ion - 03-16-2008

If ytou displayed anything other then lazyness in your post I would be happy to help you, but nobody told me these things when I started, I went out and found them myself.

You obviously do not have a real problem or a real question, your just lazy, so go do it yourself!

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - cgaWolf - 03-16-2008

My bet (without knowing which place that is): it's a place that really really wants those BH pilots. So either a BH base or - more likely - and outcast or corsair place.

/wild guess

nvm i found a place, by cheating ofcourse, freelancer explorer comes in handy

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - Jinx - 03-16-2008

while i think there are "better" answers than a snappy "go discover" - using the FL explorer or similar just lowers your own fun with the mod.

what works well is bribing ingame. - i used that when i didn t know where to find minirazors when i was new. ... i offered a bribe to a player and he told me the way. - that way you don t get a "go discover" answer.... well, usually you don t get it. it also gets you into contact with others easier,when you have a reason to talk to them.

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - marauder - 03-16-2008

' Wrote:A somewhat pointless and useless post showing off your ego in the game i presume?

No, your post was pointless and useless because you didn't bother having alook before hand.

' Wrote:My bet (without knowing which place that is): it's a place that really really wants those BH pilots. So either a BH base or - more likely - and outcast or corsair place.

/wild guess

Wrong on all of them.

' Wrote:nvm i found a place, by cheating ofcourse, freelancer explorer comes in handy

If you had access to that why bother posting in the first place?

If your first post had been along the lines of 'pls help me I really need to find somewhere that buys BHg pilots for 10k plus! I've looked at [list of bases] and they dont, help!'

We would have been happy to help. However, as puck said, your first post smacks of laziness and posting that you used FL explorer proves it.

Bounty Hunter Pilots? - X-Lancer - 03-16-2008

a pointless post.....and Bounty Hunter Pilot it's free,the only way to get them is use some energy of your ship..