Discovery Gaming Community
Africans - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Africans (/showthread.php?tid=69978)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Africans - Azan27 - 12-13-2011

Where did they go? They wern't aboard any of the sleeper ships, and I don't remember any mention in Starlancer of Africa being part of the Coalition (Or any mention of Africa whatsoever in Starlancer, for that matter...) So, where'd they go?

Africans - Walker - 12-13-2011

What's Africa?

Africans - Crackpunch - 12-13-2011

Someone said something about Africans coming along with the SCRA.

Then again, I haven't seen any black people in Disco at all (excluding Orillion).

Africans - Unseelie - 12-13-2011

Left out of the global movement into a space war, just like they were left out of WW1 and WW2, because, lets face it, do you expect any african country to bootstrap itself into an industrialized nation?

Africans - Jeremy Hunter - 12-13-2011

' Wrote:Someone said something about Africans coming along with the SCRA.

Then again, I haven't seen any black people in Disco at all (excluding Orillion).

Yep, with us Commies

Africans - Crackpunch - 12-13-2011

' Wrote:Yep, with us Commies

<strike>Gnarls Barkley</strike> Cee Lo Green in SCRA? :lol:

Africans - r3vange - 12-13-2011

Well well since Freelancer was racist enough to exclude almost 70% of the civilized world I'd say

[Image: Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif]

Africans - Azan27 - 12-13-2011

Yeh, but considering the vast amount of mineral resources in Africa, if larger countries continue on the theme of of 'exploite exploit explot! (which seems to be a bit of a subtle theme in Freelancer) One could reasonably assume that if Africa DID remain a third world country all the way through the Sol war, it would have at least become an imperial terrirtory of either the Coaltion or the Allaince. Although there are several black NPCs out there (There are a few besides Orillion) one can assume that they are from the african minority cultures of the four main houses, because as technoligy increases, one can assume that multiculturalism increases aswell. Therefor, we can assume that the black NPCs in Freelancer are not African, but rather African American, or African European, or some such thing. There still is no explination as to what happend to African countries or people. Where did an entire continent go?

Africans - r3vange - 12-13-2011

' Wrote:(There are a few besides Orillion)

[color=#FFFFFF]Orillion was voiced by a white guy in the vanila and several dosens Russians in Discovery

Africans - Death.RunningVerminator - 12-13-2011

' Wrote:Someone said something about Africans coming along with the SCRA.

People RP black people. I remember one guy had a black char that owned a yacht and it was like 'pleasure palace' or something.

' Wrote:Left out of the global movement into a space war, just like they were left out of WW1 and WW2
That's incredibly false.