Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Republic of Liberty; Cc: LN Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Republic of Liberty; Cc: LN Command (/showthread.php?tid=70060)

To: The Republic of Liberty; Cc: LN Command - SothaSil - 12-15-2011

***Comm ID: Sotha Sil***
***Encryption: medium***
***Subject: Licence request to transport specific items***

Dear Sir or Madame,

I would like to acquire permission to transport artifacts (amount: one till three pieces) within the borders of Liberty.

I am a independant researcher with the occupational areas of exploration, natural phenomenons and psychology.
At this time I spend alot time in Liberty due to ongoing work on my primary scientific vessel and my exploration excursions into nearby systems (currently the Kansas system).
I recently got into possession of several artifacts¹ which I would like to analyze without moving out of Liberty's border each time.
Besides that, the case might happen that I will find other artifacts, which can quite often happen if you more or less look for them, since they are part of my work.
To make sure that those artifacts are not a threat to anyone, they will be stored in a cryocube-based containment.
I would like to get a permission for both of my scientific vessels. I will attach the ship's details.
Since I wasn't very conspicuous yet, I have a rather neutral standing with the liberty authorities.
If you need any further informations, please let me now.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sotha Sil

***Attachment***

Shiplist:
Mysterium; Democritus Yacht
Scientia; Enterprise Liner (may change after Renzu corporation releases their new liner)

¹, The artifacts are currently stored aboard a ship on Ames Research Station, Kepler system.

To: The Republic of Liberty; Cc: LN Command - koske - 12-16-2011

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Anna Brown Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

[Image: annabrown.jpg]
Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Greetings,
Transporting artifacts through Liberty space in the small numbers would not be a problem, however for a researcher in a personal laboratory it would requested that our security should be used during any travel through our space.

As I can see from your request you are asking for permission to actually work on them during your stay in Liberty. Which would be a dangerous criminal act by the laws of Liberty. From my point of view, I don't see a single reason to give you such permission unless you are ready to cooperate with us. Sharing information(s) with us could effect a decision on any license. I also would like to know much more about those artifacts, where did you find them, what are you trying to discover and what are the specific dangers surrounding these Artifacts.

Miss Anna Brown
Director of Liberty Security Force
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]