Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? (/showthread.php?tid=7023)

Pages: 1 2

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - looqas - 03-17-2008

I've been browsing the forums and even have asked this in other thread slightly in off-topic, but alas have not received an answer yet.

So flying e.g. Bowex (like I do) I need to get red with Kusari Naval Forces. Most likely with Police also. But what of Samura and Kishiro, Kusari based trading corporations?

While in real world there would be neutral countries where representatives from the warring countries are not shooting each other, in Disco this is not possible due to fact that enemies attack on sight regardless of the whereabouts. And I doubt Liberty would be pleased to have a shooting war raged on their territory.

After all, all good Queen's men need to haul those much needed war supplies from Liberty and Rheinland to keep Bretonia's finest sacrificing their lives for the cause. All the while reaping insane profits :yahoo:

I think it's better for me to get red with Kusari Military but be neutral with Kusari corporations.

So what's your take on this? Or is this blind obvious to all of you?

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - aster - 03-17-2008

Just to add to weight to your question.
It appears that there are Bowex NPCs in Kusari and Kishiro ones in Bretonia.
Also the npcs seem to leave them alone.

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - Etaphreven - 03-17-2008

It's either a bug or it hasn't been fixed yet...

It's been discussed before.

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - Unseelie - 03-17-2008

Ships haven't been fixed yet.
But, they make it easy to get red. My BowEx traders kill Samura and Kishiro NPCs for their cargo. Just an extra bit of money, and a full load of optronics that you don't have to buy, in Leeds, is worth a goldmine one system over.

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - pchwang - 03-17-2008

Aye, BPAs may shoot Kusari traders if they want.

Haven't told anyone this yet, however, since the bases where the traders tend to try to dock at usually turn red once you blow them up.

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - e3jeremey - 03-17-2008

Trust me if I found a Bowex transport in Kusari it's contents and crew would be scattered across space. My suggestion for the RP fun of it, make em all red.

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - mjolnir - 03-17-2008

' Wrote:Trust me if I found a Bowex transport in Kusari it's contents and crew would be scattered across space. My suggestion for the RP fun of it, make em all red.

They are there... all the time...

and if you happen to sit in front of New Tokyo... they turn Roppongi station red to you... which turns red New Tokyo.. which turns red the Kusari BS patrols....which kill you.. if you don't move... nice isn't it?

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - e3jeremey - 03-17-2008

Exactly. Thats why you make your kill then run off, dock somewhere else., F1 and all is well again.:P

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - Zelot - 03-17-2008

intrestingly, when I shoot Britonian Corprate NPC,(BOWEX) NPC's in front of Kyushu, the locals never go red to me, just stay green.

Bretonia/Kusari corporations relations? - chopper - 03-17-2008

Well, Zelot, Mjonlir explained it.. Roppongi goes red because it's Civilian (Interspace commerce), and then the rest goes red because of it.
They don't go red directly:)

That's why I have problems with my Hogosha char in Kusari..
GMG turns all KNF/Police NPC's red to me..