Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos (/showthread.php?tid=70367)

To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos - Ocampo - 12-20-2011

[Image: sopog5.png]

Kunai, Tacoquitos;
  • Greetings pilots, my name is Congressman Jacob Clark, and I am here to speak on behalf of the Junkers.

I would like to let you know that you are no longer welcome at any Junker base what-so-ever. If you attempt to dock, you will be shoot once you enter the port.

I would also like to say, if I see you in space, at any time, I will take it upon myself to make sure you leave in a pod.

I would expect that The Outcasts will do something about the pilot, attack us at Rochester, insane!

[Image: fbvy3a.jpg]

To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos - lukasz_r128a - 12-20-2011

<<<Opening transmission
<<<To: Congressman Jacob Clark
<<<From: Pedro Caballo, [-=XTF=-] Senate

Buenos dias senor. Your transmission suprising me. Taking such hostile action based on one incident...it's little...rashly.
I don't want to undermine your words, but can you deliver some evidence and details about mentioned incident? Before I say more in that case I want to know which one of Maltese was that stupid to attack your organisation.

<<<Transmission terminated

To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos - J.Bates - 12-20-2011

.:OPENING TRANSMISSION:.
.:LOCATION: ROCHESTER:.

Good Evening Gentlemen.

Markus Rixus of the Junkers Congress here.
It appears we had an incident break out at Rochester here earlier today. While Jacob and I were transferring ship equipment between ships we had an Outcast tagged Scimitar named Tacoquitos approach us with hostile intentions. It appeared he did not understand our orders and soon broke out engaging our ships. Soon after another vessel, a Freelancer Tagged Roc Bomber named Kunai spontaneously uncloaked and appeared within our defenses of Rochester and without word, engaged on Jacob's ship. Surprised with this action, Jacob's ship was soon taken down and the fight soon drew to a close. Another Congressman joined us to assist in taking down these pirates but Kunai disappeared.

It was frightening to see the advanced technology Kunai had used to allow him to disappear as soon as he appeared without any communication interference patterns or cloaking signal.
He seemed to have vanished without a trace in front of me and my fellow Congressman.

We continued to hammer Tacoquitos's Scimitar but he soon made a run for Colorado. We let him run off unsure if an ambush was set up in the neighboring system.

Fortunately Jacob and his crew were unharmed by today's actions, however it did cost him his ship which I imagine he would be upset for loosing such as vessel he is dependent on.

Unfortunately my guncam was damaged previously to the events that unfolded today. Jacob may have some footage but I have only my word to provide. But I will question Tacoquitos and Kunai personally if I see then in space again and whether they deserve rights to docking on our bases. No other Outcasts or Maltese will be affected from this situation. And I apologize if Jacob passed the wrong impression.

If you have any questions or if I have failed to provide any more details of today's events please feel free to ask.
Thank You.

~Markus Rixus: Captain of the Stooge Omellete

.:CLOSED TRANSMISSION:.
.:SIGNAL LOST:.

To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos - Hawk - 12-20-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

First off, one thing needs to be clarified here. There is but one person who can authorize a group to be denied entry to all Junker bases and that person is me. No such order has come from my desk at this time. It appears there has been an incident and we will begin investigating immediately. I am requesting all parties with evidence in this matter to forward that evidence to me immediately. We will sort through this events and if necessary I will contact the government of Malta myself to deal with this. Until then I ask everyone to remain calm until we sort this matter out.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos - lukasz_r128a - 12-20-2011

<<<Opening transmission
<<<From: Pedro Caballo, [-=XTF=-] Senate

Ahh finally the voice of reason. Me personally and my organisation are not a part of the government of Malta. However we will be hounored if you will keep us updated in that matter Arbiter Crow. I'm sure that you understand, that kind of sanction, provoked by one of idiotic pilot who in some way obey criteria in giving access to Maltese ships, will harm some of our and not only ours operations in few sectors of Sirius.

<<<Transmission terminated

To: The Outcasts CC: Kunai, Tacoquitos - Ocampo - 12-21-2011

[Image: sopog5.png]

Interested Parties;
  • I would like to say sorry for the harsh message I sent before. I was heated and still stand by my word that I will not accept this type of behavior from people around our installations.

Mr. Crow, of course, has the final say, and I was merrily suggesting a course of action to be taken, I am very sorry if you interrupted it the wrong way.

I would like to echo Marcus, and say that I will question them myself as well, and agree, to the fullest, with everything Marcus has said.

[Image: fbvy3a.jpg]