Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Federal Police Blotter (/showthread.php?tid=7055)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - Monk - 03-18-2008

Message incoming: All open Rheinland communication nodes....
Comm ID: Inspekteur Hans Dominik
Subject: RHA in New Berlin

Two RHA pilots were spotted spreading slander against The Chancellor and threatening fair trade in Rheinland. These crimes demanded that the two be apprehended. The pilots were [RHA]Kaspar.Meisnerr and [RHA]Shimada and they led myself and a Military patrol unit, Homeworld, towards Kreuzberg Depot where a battle ensued. Their delusional ideals helped them fight with zeal but they were soon crushed by the pride of Rheinland. Their ships were destroyed but the various Hessian support craft in the area must have been able to scoop up their pods. I want all scum like these removed from Rheinland so that her people may be safe prosperous.

-Inspekteur Hans Dominik

///Neuromancer will soon be (RFP)-Dominik once the recent name changes are completed.\\\

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - Helmfried - 03-18-2008

Message incoming: Federal Police Headquarters....
Comm ID: Direktor Colonel Helmfried
Subject: Registration

My vessel has been registered and I have commenced active duty as of today. Anyone willing to talk, meet me on Berlin at my office.

-Direktor Colonel Helmfried

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - old.steel - 03-21-2008

Message to: Federal Police Headquarters
Comm ID: Anwaerter Erich Stahl
Subject: Patrol, nav charts update

Yesterday i have finished the update of my nav charts.

During my patrol i met 'Castleman' a volunteer military guy who was complaining about that he was attacked by some pirate vessel named '[FM]-Gordon'.
I delegated him to to the paperwork by himself. I have to point him to the RM channels... - those volunteers are really strange guys.
I was told the pirate vessel was destroyed with the help of a Bountyhunter.

While continuing the update of my nav char is asw a lot of trading traffic.
I scanned those hard working citizens and everything was in order.

Before finishing my shift i recieved a request for some assistence by an obviously new trader called 'Wrath'.
I helped him out with some kind of mission that we finally completed successfully.

My updated nav charts will be send via secure comms.

-Anwaerter Erich Stahl

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - Monk - 03-21-2008

Message Incoming: All open Rheinland Communication nodes...
Comm ID: Inspekteur Hans Dominik
Subject: Hessian Contract Killer

Apparently a contract has been put on the head of your Inspekteur. I encountered the vessel Kappo_SVK, a Hessian, who declared a contract on my destruction had been given to him. Luckily, the local patrols were able to assist me and he had underestimated the turning capability of the Phantom. His vessel was destroyed.

I want a thorough investigation on who set this contract.

-Inspekteur Hans Dominik

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - Helmfried - 03-21-2008

Subject: Promotion

I'm glad to announce that Herr Stahl has been promoted to the patrolman rank. He is now authorized to acquire a Phantom light fighter.

Subject: Hessian Contract Killer

This is disturbing news. I will dispatch a squad for the detailed investigation of this case soon.

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - old.steel - 03-22-2008

Message incoming: Federal Police Headquarters...
Comm ID: Patrolman Stahl
Subject: Promotion

Thank you very much for this promotion.
I will register my new Phantom within the next hour.

-Patrolman Stahl

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - sovereign - 03-24-2008

EDIT: Seems you'd like me to simply kill you all as opposed to have some RP to it.. Fair enough, you had your warning.

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - old.steel - 03-27-2008

Subject: Daily patrol

Today i started my patrol in New Berlin.
I met three Rheinland military capital vessels piloted by some volunteers in front of New Berlin.
I did patrols in Frankfurt, Hamburg and New Berlin - no hostile encounters.
The only noticable incident were two Junker Talacian cruisers, designation Haverster_007, Harvester_010
They show no hostilities and seemed to be robot piloted.
They stayed of the usual tradelane.

Regarding these three military capital vessels i have to send a classified report to RM.

-Patrolman Stahl

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - old.steel - 03-27-2008

Subject: report to RM - Kanzlers orders

As a humble servant of Rheinland and our mighty Kanzler please allow me to forward this message:

' Wrote:Violating our treaty with the GMG of Sigma-13 by moving into their space is reason enough to have them put to death. They are risking our improving relations with Kusari as a whole.

Undermining my glorious military and police forces while flying one of our own ships? This is treason. I believe we all know the punishment for treason?

Here are my orders, however much I hate giving them:

Destroy their ships and bring me any escape pods if they will not surrender and be boarded.
Remember. If they will NOT surrender for trial.

Niklaus Reinhardt
Kanzler of Rheinland

[Image: 3571ae98.jpg]

Rheinland Federal Police Blotter - Helmfried - 03-27-2008

Subject: Spying activity

RFP vessels are authorized to intercept the suspected personnel, using military equipment without authorization to breach Sigma-13. Police personnel are also supposed to report any suspicious activity back via official Rheinland Military comms as well as aid the military with providing detailed intelligence of scouting information and coordinated 'covert ops'.