Discovery Gaming Community
[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face (/showthread.php?tid=70645)

Pages: 1 2

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - suleman.mehmood - 12-24-2011

Lock this thread.

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - schlurbi - 12-24-2011

Why are you paying less for a Transmission Bar? It takes the same Effort like a Signature, if not even more. Especially with two Images like you want.

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - suleman.mehmood - 12-24-2011

' Wrote:Why are you paying less for a Transmission Bar? It takes the same Effort like a Signature, if not even more. Especially with two Images like you want.

Ok dude first create it then ask about money , maybe i will pay 30 or 35 Milions.

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - Venkman - 12-24-2011

Don't doubt in schlürbi's skills...(you did not say that,but it's like you said),he will ask you about the money because he don't want to strain..and lose his time.

TBs are from 40-100 milions or even more
Siggs are from 20-80milions

PS.Don't take me wrong,just saying.

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - Chev - 12-24-2011

' Wrote:Ok dude first create it then ask about money , maybe i will pay 30 or 35 Milions.

To be honest, with such behavior of yours like this, I wouldn't expect anyone doing something for me.

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - Makc_RU - 12-25-2011

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - Narendran87 - 12-25-2011

[Image: Untitled-1copy-3.png]

Heres my work of the signature.

And for the tbs i need 40 million as a reward for the winner to at least to work on it........

sorry about the test dont . didnt mean to imply that you would steal it:(

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - suleman.mehmood - 12-25-2011

' Wrote:Don't doubt in schlürbi's skills...(you did not say that,but it's like you said),he will ask you about the money because he don't want to strain..and lose his time.
TBs are from 40-100 milions or even more
Siggs are from 20-80milions

PS.Don't take me wrong,just saying.

I pay any amount of money they will ask , but i want to see the work first.

' Wrote:

To be honest, with such behavior of yours like this, I wouldn't expect anyone doing something for me.

There are a lot of people who can make these things , if they make it then they will get rewards.
So don't blame here by posting that no one will make any thing for me.

' Wrote:Well, hello to all the designers:)and to the customeh . I will take on this project for the following quota:

Sig-70m
Tbs-65
Showscreen - not sure what it is, i will set the price when I understand what exactly do you require.

If you agree to the following prices, please let me know and I will get started.

Ok get started.

' Wrote:[Image: Untitled-1copy-3.png]

Heres my work of the signature.

And for the tbs i need 40 million as a reward for the winner to at least to work on it........

sorry about the test dont . didnt mean to imply that you would steal it:(

Neil , i will contact more details on you on <strike>forums.</strike> SKYPE (Sorry for the mistake)

[DONE] Signature + Transmission bar + Screen show face - suleman.mehmood - 12-25-2011

And please dont add secondry fleet in the singautre.

The one who makes all the items first and better one will get the reward.
That's all.