Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Birdies concerned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Birdies concerned (/showthread.php?tid=70719)

To: All Birdies concerned - r3vange - 12-26-2011

[Image: NEWONE.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]Ah, here we [font=Arial Black]are at a crossroads Maria. You run yet you cannot face it and
when you do, you can’t really find the colours to be complete. For the past year the Yor Newk has been my
home as much as my atoms don’t want to accept it in their orbits, but now it’s time my shell follows paths
unknown to my missing mind. This is goodbye birdies, let me sing my songs to some individuals.

Samantha Maruqez: Keep being a bitch and you’ll lose more than your leg birdie, the Serious sector balance
is Serious! You can’t run from it you can’t hide from it. I hope you die painfully

David of the Hale: Our lives are governed by the simple songs we sing, unfortunately for you Goliath’s
bane, yours is governed by Drums, dance by their rhythm accordingly otherwise the snare goes wild and
undone. Command your birds with the honour and freedom birdie as their creed implies…Liberty!!?!

Tavish of the policing ones: Your self is destined for armours greater than the shell you fly, stand firm for all
the pain and destruction it will bring, but you do stand behind what you believe

The Ash-field of Liberty: You do hear, you do understand, yet you are so out of it birdie. You can run in
circles around life only for so long but in the end you always end up in the same ugly coffin you put others
in.

The Glove around Alexis: My love my passion, oh how I wish I gutted you when I had the chance. Your
atoms are pretty enough to get birdies, birdie. Maybe one day you’d realize drugs don’t get you friends and
never will, only submissive corpses.

Connie: Keep frakking everything you see birdie, your freedom lays in it. Sadly very few of the birdies you
screw will see that your being is much more than that…Keep it saturated

Chriss of the Hood: You were a good lay

The Raven Cath: For all you stand for birdie, you need more birdiness. Be-leave in your life, don’t just watch it
scroll past your touchscreen

Maelon of the Fire in Hell: I would take you with you but I’d rather not dismember you before your
subordinates...

Least but not last….

The Flowery Drums….: Felicia… there is something so evil in that label as there is calming really. Keep being you
birdie, the universe lacks nutjobs like you. Your whole life is a run from spirits and self made delusions…But remember birdie, you see what your grey matter wants you to see, on the inside you are the master of this
world. How you arrange it however is another story.

To all else that I’ve missed/loved/slept/hated…you can go frakk yourselves and don’t forget to send your
livers my way when you expire.

And off I go birdies, see you in another century or so…

To: All Birdies concerned - Tavish - 12-26-2011

-:Incoming Transmission:-
-:Planet Manhattan:-
-:Tavish Degroot:-

Take care.
I hope you find what you're looking for.

-:Transmission ends:-

To: All Birdies concerned - Don_Paco_Corleone - 12-26-2011

Ahhhh i love this women:ylove:
You are my princes Maria!!!

To: All Birdies concerned - Yaoquizque - 12-26-2011

## Source::Fune ##
## Target::Maria honey? ##
## Kind::Text ##
## Encryption::Omega ##
## Start ##

[Image: Connie_t.png]

You're kidding, right, sweetheart?
We didn't even finish that conversation in your castle!

But if you feel you have to leave.. Hmm..
You will be happy where you are going, right?
I will miss you however...

That's a bit depressing so...
See you later!

Call me if you want to talk or... Watch me dancing or... Ah! Not telling!
Byebye!
## Endof ##