Discovery Gaming Community
Happy New Years - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Happy New Years (/showthread.php?tid=70914)

Pages: 1 2

Happy New Years - stewcool - 12-30-2011

HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone!

Hope you have a great year!

Now how bout you share your new years resolution.

Mine is to stop procrastinating with looking for jobs and get out there and start supporting me and my girlfriend.

New Year Countdown link!

Also no end of the world 2012 stuff please.

EDIT: And because it just hit 00:00 PST. Dec. 30, 2011. Im going to bed!

Happy New Years - Marburg - 12-30-2011

Heh! resolutions. Like those will keep.:tease:

Seriously though...
Nobody keeps 'em

Ok, Seriously serious though...
I aim to finally use that Rosetta Stone I got a couple of years ago & finally start learning to really speak spanish, instead of just getting by knowing only the basics that keep you aware of when you're being bi-lingually insulted.

It's kind of a personal embarassment. I live in Texas. By now I should be so fluent that I should be able to crap poetry like spanish rainbows, but I can't, so this time, I really, really, really mean it in spite of the first line I typed in this post. & you know what?? I really don't appreciate all trhe pressure yer puttin' on me, man!

Meh! I'm outta here. we'll pick this up next year.

:tease:

Happy New Years - Death.RunningVerminator - 12-30-2011

' Wrote:Heh! resolutions. Like those will keep.:tease:

Seriously though...
Nobody keeps 'em

Ok, Seriously serious though...
I aim to finally use that Rosetta Stone I got a couple of years ago & finally start learning to really speak spanish, instead of just getting by knowing only the basics that keep you aware of when you're being bi-lingually insulted.

It's kind of a personal embarassment. I live in Texas. By now I should be so fluent that I should be able to crap poetry like spanish rainbows, but I can't, so this time, I really, really, really mean it in spite of the first line I typed in this post. & you know what?? I really don't appreciate all trhe pressure yer puttin' on me, man!

Meh! I'm outta here. we'll pick this up next year.
:tease:
If you need practice or help on anything, ask me pal.:)

Happy New Years - farmerman - 12-30-2011

My resolution is to complain about 4.86 a lot.

Err, wait, no. (That's still 2011.) It's actually a good question though. I am not sure at all. I kind of like Marburg's approach.

I will think on this matter and get back to you.

Happy New Years - BaconSoda - 12-30-2011

Definitely getting a 4.0 this semester. It's going to be tough, but man, I'm going to do it.

Did I mention I have 15 hours of lab? Everyday from 14:00 - 17:00? On top of classes from 9:00 - 13:00?

Game time! :cool:

That said hopefully I'll see the lot of you in space sometime inbetween there!:P

Happy New Years - Osilon - 12-30-2011

New Years resolution? Learn a new language. Maybe latin. Or italian? German would be nice.

Oh, and another little resolution, hunt down and murder at least five Floodgoers before the end of the year.

Happy New Years - Vaktus - 12-30-2011

To not make a New Year's resolution.

Ah crap.

Happy New Years - Sabre120 - 12-30-2011

My New Years Resolution will be along the lines of getting more exercise. Nice and dull one really, but its gotta be done.

Happy New Years - Fletcher - 12-30-2011

Hold down a job, quite simple on paper...

Happy New Years - Tachyon - 12-30-2011

Start doing stuff in and for school, since it's gonna be the first of the two a-level classes, np.