Discovery Gaming Community
Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players (/showthread.php?tid=71345)

Pages: 1 2

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Tyler - 01-02-2012

Since the old Teamspeak 3 server got deleted and several users have found their way to the new TS server I thought it'd be nice to add the details concerning logging in to that server. If your in a faction and require password for the factions channel contact your high command.

Quote:Address: londonts3.lrc-networks.com:10020

There are several server administrators active, able to help out in problems or creating new channels. Icons are added for visual pleasure and factions leaders & high command from each faction receives channel commander access, to be able to change their own password and details. Just contact any of the available admins and it'll be setup.

Rules:
Quote:1. Don't metagame. It's not cool. Period.
2. Keep out of channels you do not belong in, or do not to play intended as that channel describes.
3. Keep coarse or hatefull language (i.e. swearing, cursing, discriminating or racism) out of this server (there are minors in this server, don't show them how the rest does it, but educate them).
4. If you have the desire to talk otherwise then the channel indicates check this with all chat-partners.
5. No linking to abusive, racist or anything other offensive pictures, movies, websites, you name it.
In case anyone does decide to break a rule or do anything other the administrators deem offensive or really annoying, zero tolerancy police enforced. Mess up and get banned. No retry's. Period.

<div align="right]Thanks to Android_Data for offering the Teamspeak server. :cool: Data.

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Onlythesoul - 01-02-2012

Rickin:yu:

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Ingenious - 01-02-2012

Thank you

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Stygian - 01-02-2012

Thanks for the server, Data. You guys were very kind in letting us have an OSI channel there.

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - matskiuk - 01-03-2012

nice work:)all welcome to my teamspeak

at the moment its a 20 slot ts if more want to join post here, and ill upgrade it to more slots

have fun, have a laugh , see you in game/ts

Data

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Tyler - 01-30-2012

Bumping!

Want to say a thanks to all those signing in frequently on TS. It's good to see such a active TS, with all sorts of factions using it to the befriended pirates organising their raids or the discussions between everyone in the public channels.

Thanks!

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Sabre120 - 02-02-2012

Ill get round to joining this as I dont know much of the community and I really would like to get to know more people.

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - M1cha37 - 02-03-2012

i like more teamspeak then skype, but everione uses skype

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Salmin - 02-10-2012

>>TeamSpeak will save your ping.<<
I always prefer TS than skype.
Nice work. Thank for the server.

Teamspeak 3 - For Freelancer Discovery players - Ingenious - 05-30-2012

I thought I'd offer this a nice BUMP. Thanks a lot for the service. As a side note, password is no longer required...
Come use the server!