Discovery Gaming Community
A Message to Kishiro Technologies - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A Message to Kishiro Technologies (/showthread.php?tid=71415)

A Message to Kishiro Technologies - CandidFriend - 01-03-2012

>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

Source:
Nitori Kawashiro

Dest:
H.Heihachirou, Kishiro board of directors

Subject: Joint Project arrangements.
[Image: nitoribig.jpg]

Kapa~ I hope this message reaches you well.

To the Honorable board of directors of Kishiro; I, Nitori Kawashiro, Kappa researcher, would like to elaborate on the proposition made to Mister Heihachirou earlier today as per our agreement. With Kishiro's newfound ties to the government, this will bode well for both of us and Kusari.

Now, as you know, I have discovered a derelict network of satellites in the Hokkaido system. Actually they're scattered all over Kusari, but the Hokkaido Network is the one I'm interested in. I, like many, suspect that the Gas Clouds in Hokkaido contain far more H-fuel then we previously believed, and would like to confirm this. Until now though, GC attacks and the density of the cloud made mapping all of it impossible. We probably only have 10-15% clearly identified.

The Satellites seem to be some form of high-fidelity telecommunications of unknown purpose. They have large-collection tachyon relays and an unknown form of encoding. But I believe I can reprogram them to bounce a series of specially encrypted pulse-burst signals from one to the other, which would create a mass-echo off of the material in the clouds. If it works, we will have a near-100% picture of everything within the cloud. There could be alot of usable gas in there.

Unfortunately, accessing the Sats requires something on the order of a Military-Grade transmission and decryption system, a class-D scanner array, and military encryption-decryption hardware. Only the Naval Forces have such things, and only on their heaviest capital ships.

So, here is what I purpose!

I will need atleast one (possibly more) Naval Forces Capital ships to transmit the encrypted signal to the satellites, and possibly a Kishiro surveyor to process the return information and map out any Gas clouds. In return for this, Kishiro will be granted the exact coordinates of the Gas Deposits within the cloud, as I lack the equipment or manpower to mine any of it. I'm just a Kappa.

In return for my decrypting and reprogramming the satellites with the arrays provided by Kishiro and the Navy, I merely request some modest funding for my further research (some of which, such as my Optical Camouflage or Nuclear Technologies could be profitable if better developed) with the returns provided by the Gas Clouds. As well as Cucumbers. Lots of them. Kapa~

I hope to discuss the project further with you and will answer any questions you may have.

Domo Arigatou~ Kapa~

Nitori

>>>SIGNAL LOST<<<

A Message to Kishiro Technologies - CandidFriend - 01-03-2012

<Signal Boosted>

A Message to Kishiro Technologies - Kishiro - 01-04-2012

[Image: HvGGv.png]

Konnichiwa, we thank you for contacting the officers of Togo Heihachiro-sama. He is currently unavailable, if there is any further information you can provide then please provide it. He will be with you as soon as possible.

Signed
Ami Kato
Kishiro Secretary

A Message to Kishiro Technologies - CandidFriend - 01-05-2012

Source:
Nitori Kawashiro

Dest:
H.Heihachirou, Kishiro board of directors

Subject: RE: Joint Project arrangements.

Oh dear! Not a secretary! Anything but that!

Well... I still need Kishiro support and to gather up some Naval Forces ships to help get things started.

We need to hurry before... umm.. Samura Finds out!

Kapa~ Nitorin~

>>>SIGNAL LOST<<<

A Message to Kishiro Technologies - CandidFriend - 01-07-2012

Source:
Nitori Kawashiro

Dest:
Re: H.Heihachirou, Kishiro board of directors

Still awaiting response~ But the more we wait, the more likely Samura is to discover all the gas pockets in the system and abuse them!

Kapa~

>>>SIGNAL LOST<<<

A Message to Kishiro Technologies - CandidFriend - 01-11-2012

Source:
Nitori Kawashiro

Dest:
Re: H.Heihachirou, Kishiro board of directors

Still Awaiting response.

>>>SIGNAL LOST<<<

A Message to Kishiro Technologies - Kishiro - 01-12-2012

[Image: HvGGv.png]

Upon further review this request and all other requests made by Kappa to Kishiro Technologies are denied.

Thank you for your time.

Signed
Ami Kato
Kishiro Secretary