Discovery Gaming Community
hello - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: hello (/showthread.php?tid=716)

Pages: 1 2

hello - satan3999 - 03-09-2006

umm my chars are screwed up for one of them all factions attack me there red to me and i don't no why can u guys fix that and make me nutrel to every thing or soemthing cuz it's messed up i will play u liek 4 mill or what eveer ya want but i don't have it o my char yet cuz i spent it but i will get it if u edit me an dod that cuz i don't no whats wrong it says i am friend'y and neutral but they still go red and attack me

hello - Denier-of-Soup - 03-09-2006

*translating*

satan3999,Mar 8 2006, 07:36 PM Wrote:umm, my chars are screwed up. for one of them, all factions attack me. they're hostile towards me and i don't no why. can u guys fix that and make me neutral to every faction or at least some of them? i'll play you 4 mill or what ever you want, but i don't have it on my char yet because i spent it. but i will get it if you edit my factions and do that, cbecause i don't no whats wrong. it says i am friendly and neutral but they still go hostile and attack me.
[snapback]14179[/snapback]

hello - Wolfpack98 - 03-09-2006

satan3999,Mar 8 2006, 09:36 PM Wrote:umm my chars are screwed up for one of them all factions attack me there red to me and i don't no why can u guys fix that and make me nutrel to every thing or soemthing cuz it's messed up i will play u liek 4 mill or what eveer ya want but i don't have it o my char yet cuz i spent it but i will get it if u edit me an dod that cuz i don't no whats wrong it says i am friend'y and neutral but they still go red and attack me
[snapback]14179[/snapback]

Excuse me, everyone.. *turns on Server Admin Mode* *beep*

Which system? I can try to be on to observe the server's reaction to you

I need to know which character and which system you're in.

Thank you.

*beep*

hello - satan3999 - 03-09-2006

well new york and the char name is {satan} and i am in new york and i cna show u too i wil go in every system an they will attack me lol

hello - Fellow Hoodlum - 03-09-2006

Possibly something to do with the fact that your "Red" factions probably include....
Bowex, Samura, Kishiro, Gateway, Republican........Etc.
Learning how the game works helps...Its not just begging for money and killing!

Hoodlum :nono:

hello - Korrd - 03-09-2006

Hello. Welcome to discovery.

Could you please write correctly? Most of us are not from english speaking countries, so understanding what you wrote became complicated.

Factions which are green to you suddenly turns red and attack you because they are allied with some other faction which is red to you. For example:

You are green with Bretonia police, but BMM are red to you (And BMM is allied with bretonia police too). So, when a BMM ship enters the area, bretonia police, which is allied to both, will check who is more friendly to them, if you or the BMM ship. Then, they will side with the most friendly one.

To fix that, all you have to do is learn what faction is causing the problem. Lets suppose its BMM...

What you have to do is to turn BMM neutral/friendly. To do that, check which factions are enemies or allies of BMM and attack the enemies of BMM. So, your reputation with BMM will improve as a reaction to you attacking their enemies...

hello - Retread - 03-09-2006

yep, what he said...what he said. Check your faction status and who is allied with who.

hello - Wolfpack98 - 03-09-2006

i was in the area and witnessed this myself.

Strange thing was.. Navy fired on Bounty Hunters as well. this all started when a buncha ships went planet diving...

hello - Angel - 03-09-2006

Well, with the bounty hunter thing, when they demand cargo from the Navy everything goes to crap, as for everyone turning Red, Well, the Navy and police have Different Views twords companys, if you check on the Faction info, the Allies listed are green twords liberty police and navy.

Example: DSE is a allie of Liberty Police and Navy, therefore the computer see all DSE as green to Liberty, But Bowex, and Republican are Neutral to L:iberty, therefore the game sees white when dealing with Liberty police and Navy.

So if, for example your hated by Bowex, then Liberty police will do nothing due to the fact there Neutral to Boex, and If your Green with Liberty police then they actually will attack the Bowex Convoy, because there allies to you and Neutral to Bowex.

It sounds complicated, and it is but if you go by the faction status screen in game you should be alright.

Hell Ive Edited FL and put Outcast patrols in Berlin and the millitary and police left them alone, due to the fact the 90% of Rheinlands factions are neutral to the outcasts.

hello - Dab - 03-09-2006

Ummm that horrible typing brings back memories that are not too good... Please type better in the future. We can't have Denier translate all the time.