Discovery Gaming Community
Galliac Junker ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Galliac Junker ID (/showthread.php?tid=71641)

Pages: 1 2

Galliac Junker ID - Hone - 01-05-2012

I was resigned to having to regrind my junker rep for my galliac junker, to get the new 86 ID. But making the galliac Junker ID require guard level rep grinding? Arg why? I just want a lil trans!

Galliac Junker ID - Stefz - 01-05-2012

Errr, from what I know, Gallic Junkers is separate faction from Junkers, with own ID and IFF. I guess having full rep with them allows you to buy an ID.

Galliac Junker ID - Pinko - 01-05-2012

' Wrote:Errr, from what I know, Gallic Junkers is separate faction from Junkers, with own ID and IFF. I guess having full rep with them allows you to buy an ID.

They use Junker Guard, much like the LSF is a form of Guard ID.

Yeah I know, I've been doing missions for the GJ, on my junker char which prior to 86 was being RPd as a galliac junker.

But to get the galliac junker ID you need to do the amount of missions you would need to do to get a guard ID. I.E. A lot. Despite the fact guard IDs were supposed to be phased out in this mod.

Its pretty harsh is all i'm saying.

Galliac Junker ID - Alley - 01-05-2012

Report it in the ID bugs thread, it won't change anything here.

Well i didnt know if it was a bug, or intentional.

Galliac Junker ID - Warhalk - 01-05-2012

' Wrote:I was resigned to having to regrind my junker rep for my galliac junker, to get the new 86 ID. But making the galliac Junker ID require guard level rep grinding? Arg why? I just want a lil trans!

' Wrote:Yeah I know, I've been doing missions for the GJ, on my junker char which prior to 86 was being RPd as a galliac junker.

But to get the galliac junker ID you need to do the amount of missions you would need to do to get a guard ID. I.E. A lot. Despite the fact guard IDs were supposed to be phased out in this mod.

Its pretty harsh is all i'm saying.

Not a bug. It is same as buying weapons from any guard bases. You need full rep with guards. Hell to buy a GB turret for Salvager you have to grind full junker Guard rep to.

Galliac Junker ID - Skullz - 01-06-2012

Some one please give me a dime. 1 and a half frakking hours just to get a damn bar for Gallic Junker rep is supurbly stupid. Thats 12 and a half hours to rep one damn ship.

What piss's me of even more is that theres no Bribes for Gallic Junker IFF at all.

Quote:They use Junker Guard, much like the LSF is a form of Guard ID.

CC they don't anymore hun. They got there own ID and IFF(Rep).

Quote:Errr, from what I know, Gallic Junkers is separate faction from Junkers, with own ID and IFF. I guess having full rep with them allows you to buy an ID.
Yea, and every player that was rp'ing a gallic Junker has now to re-rep up there characters all over again, on a much harder rep to be actually factual. And the missions are against those that Gallic Junkers need a Nuetral rep with.

Galliac Junker ID - Warhalk - 01-06-2012

You know what is funny(well funny to me, may upset you). I got full junker,and junker guard rep on 3 of my junker chars. So last night took 1 into Gallia for some trials. 1 being trying to buy GJ ID. Guess what? i can buy it lol. Now if this is a bug,or was meant to be i am unsure.
I am going to make a Gallic char later,then fly it to NY in basic, non faction ship and do some junker missions against xenos and test this out. Will get back to u on outcome to see if it works.

Galliac Junker ID - Ursus - 01-06-2012

' Wrote:What piss's me of even more is that theres no Bribes for Gallic Junker IFF at all.
there are gallic junker bribes all over the new systems, they keep asking me for 500k a pop

3 of those you're probably golden