Discovery Gaming Community
The L'ane. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: The L'ane. (/showthread.php?tid=71827)

Pages: 1 2

The L'ane. - Lunaphase - 01-06-2012

So from last version to this one it got a cargo nerf. Fine. But now you end up with the following.

7 guns. (6 forward)
Less armor than a vache, assault trans, or pachederme.
45k power core. (very small)
and 4k cargo.

Is there any reason that the brigands got such a shafting on this one? Reducing their id so they can only use that and then turning their transport into a ship that loses to a 5k in a fight?

Honestly, the ship is below par in every category, can we not have something changed on it to make it worth flying, instead of making it from bad to worse?

The L'ane. - Pancakes - 01-06-2012

The ship is supposed to be the Gallic Pirate Transport. Make it as such.

The L'ane. - Jinx - 01-06-2012

if the ship is meant to be the gallic pirate transport .... it is indeed fairly poor. - maybe there is a chance to trade cargohold for power ( like the sirian pi-transport )

statwise - it also has to deal with tougher enemies and a tougher surrounding.

The L'ane. - Lunaphase - 01-17-2012

*dig dig* Any update on this? With cruiser guns on every lane and npc ships using the same turrets in gallia as players this thing gets slaughtered very quickly.

The L'ane. - Pinko - 01-18-2012

I've used the L'Ane for piracy, it's more than efficient at its job. Comes up toe to toe to miner ships. I'm not sure what you're talking about at all. L'Ane is quite small for its cargo size, as well, compared to a Stork or such.

It's much like a Humbpack.

The L'ane. - DodgeOld24 - 01-18-2012

Don't know what you're talking about, the L'Ane is awesome.

The L'ane. - Lunaphase - 01-18-2012

Id point out that you two dont pirate in gallia and face sirrian type ships with them. In gallia, you dont have to deal with every lane hub with a battleship base shooting at you or every lane and weapons platform eating your hull.

An asco gb gets destroyed in about a minute, the l'ane less.

The L'ane. - Veygaar - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:An asco gb gets destroyed in about a minute, the l'ane less.
Um... I don't wana sound rude but.... Learn to fly.

If you're dying in your GB to NPCs you have problems. And yes I fly in Gallia.

The L'ane. - Drake - 01-19-2012

In other news, the Gallic Assault Transport is awesome, and beautiful, and sold by the Council. I have yet to test it, but I'm guessing it would make an exceptional piracy transport.

The L'ane. - Pinko - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:Id point out that you two dont pirate in gallia and face sirrian type ships with them. In gallia, you dont have to deal with every lane hub with a battleship base shooting at you or every lane and weapons platform eating your hull.

An asco gb gets destroyed in about a minute, the l'ane less.

Yes we do, more than you'd think. Gallic Borderworlds still are Gallic in nature, full of those dangers.