Discovery Gaming Community
To: AGS-U - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: AGS-U (/showthread.php?tid=72242)

To: AGS-U - Liberty Revolutionary Front - 01-11-2012

[Image: LRF3.png]

Comm ID: Peter Tannor, LRF Cell Leader.

Subject: A Proposal.

"My friends of the Unioners, the Liberty Revolutionary Front has been for the last year been focused on a project that'll with hope be a solid base for our operations within Liberty proper. A small depot that'll be able to facilitate a decent number of our fighters in terms of Fuel and Shelter. However it is still incomplete due to issues we've been having with the make-shift reactor that'll power the station and it's defenses. As it stands, the base is relatively unprotected aside from acouple fighters.

The Front feels it needs something suitable to protect the facility in both it's final stages of construction and to supplement it's own security grid so we will be able to fend off Bounty Hunters and House dogs who would destroy what we have created.

The Front would like to borrow a Rheinland Pirate Cruiser to ensure the base is secured. The Front would like to offer full unrestricted access to the facility to the Unioners and also we have heard of your problems with the Coalition, the last time we spoke they insulted us and our cause gravely and offer tactical support should we find them in Hamburg/Bering/Texas alongside Unioner Combatants. Mind you the Cruiser would still belong to the Unioners, we would only be using it to safeguard the Depot, safety of the Depot is paramount to our operations within Liberty Space and if we lose it than we will be hard-pressed to recover from such a loss.

If the Unioners have a counter-proposition I'm all ears, but for now I must close this line, never know when the LSF manage to get a successful trace on this ancient comm-terminal..." *Muttering is heard before the line goes dead.*

To: AGS-U - Backo - 01-11-2012

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//Location: Pacifica Base, Bering System

• <//Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag, herr Tannor,

You must understand that our capital fleet is rather small. Right now we only have two Rheinland Pirate Cruisers along with the Alsterblut flagship operational. While a third one is currently in dry dock on Speyer base, waiting for it's repairs to be completed. With that we can't spare a whole Rheinland Pirate Cruiser to the Liberty Revolutionary Front, but rather could change the area of operations of one of the already operational ones - the Graf Spee.

Of course, before we do this we would like more information on the location of this new depot of yours and the patrol path you wish to employ with our vessel.

Awaiting your response.

<div align="right]Eberhart

<//Transmission ended...

To: AGS-U - Liberty Revolutionary Front - 01-13-2012

[Image: LRF3.png]

Comm ID:Peter Tannor, LRF Cell Leader.

Subject:A Proposal

"That's understandable, the reason I contacted the Unioners instead of the Red Hessians is due to the Hessian's Coalition ties, while they are still good allies I am worried about leaks back to the Coalition who would love to take us down for our combat strategies concerning 'civilian' transports.

The exact location I cannot specify here due to the lack of proper encryption, the only reason I am using this is because the LSF havn't picked up on it yet but will soon, the exact location will be transmitted via S.K.Y.P.E. Protocals. As to the patrol path, we were considering a path 6K from the base itself so there would be time to intercept hostiles and destroy them before they get to close. and allow our fighter wings ample time to launch to aid in the destruction of any intruders.

As I said, the LRF do not want to take possession of the ship, just borrow it's services until our engineers get the Power Generator online so the base's own defenses can kick in, that's what we get for using stolen Bretonian parts I suppose..."