Discovery Gaming Community
Can't see 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of posts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Can't see 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of posts (/showthread.php?tid=7237)

Can't see 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of posts - Klaw117 - 03-25-2008

You know at the bottom of the page, it show's the posts in a topic? It looks like:

Posts in this topic
trekster Universal Bounty Office List(Updated) Dec 24 2007, 01:01 PM
SwissScorch ah, yes. They were harassing ships near manhattan ... Dec 24 2007, 08:03 PM
Spear These are the current bounties I have: 10 mil fo... Dec 24 2007, 08:12 PM
trekster Dont know if I can claim this on behalf of LSF bu... Dec 27 2007, 02:47 PM
Denelo INCOMING TRANSMISSION... DECODING... SCANNING SOUR... Dec 25 2007, 04:18 PM
trekster Hey skilled pilots these pirates should not be har... Feb 29 2008, 03:37 PM
Virus Reaver Mercenary Company LH~Moriarty's ship h... Mar 2 2008, 11:27 PM
Jim.Tonic Nearly had him! But as I see Crimson already... Mar 2 2008, 11:50 PM

2 Pages 1 2 >

When I try to read the 2nd, 3rd, or any other page of posts, I always get this error:

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Anyone know what's going on? Thanks.

Can't see 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of posts - guardian - 04-15-2008

[font=Trebuchet Ms]I'm getting the exact same error. Is there a fix to this?

guardian

--------------
' Wrote:You know at the bottom of the page, it show's the posts in a topic? It looks like:

Posts in this topic
trekster Universal Bounty Office List(Updated) Dec 24 2007, 01:01 PM
SwissScorch ah, yes. They were harassing ships near manhattan ... Dec 24 2007, 08:03 PM
Spear These are the current bounties I have: 10 mil fo... Dec 24 2007, 08:12 PM
trekster Dont know if I can claim this on behalf of LSF bu... Dec 27 2007, 02:47 PM
Denelo INCOMING TRANSMISSION... DECODING... SCANNING SOUR... Dec 25 2007, 04:18 PM
trekster Hey skilled pilots these pirates should not be har... Feb 29 2008, 03:37 PM
Virus Reaver Mercenary Company LH~Moriarty's ship h... Mar 2 2008, 11:27 PM
Jim.Tonic Nearly had him! But as I see Crimson already... Mar 2 2008, 11:50 PM

2 Pages 1 2 >

When I try to read the 2nd, 3rd, or any other page of posts, I always get this error:

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Anyone know what's going on? Thanks.

Can't see 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of posts - Etaphreven - 04-15-2008

I had the exact error TWICE! And it solved itself. Didn't do anything but wait.

EDIT: Tip: If you wanna read an entire topic, use the Lo-Fi version.

Can't see 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of posts - guardian - 04-15-2008

I figured out the problem, or at least a workaround.

Just below the "New Post" button on the RH side of the page, there is a drop-down menu called "Options". Select "Standard" to fix the problem. I had "Switch to: Outline" selected and it was causing the problems.

I hope this helps.

guardian

Can't see 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of posts - Klaw117 - 04-16-2008

' Wrote:I figured out the problem, or at least a workaround.

Just below the "New Post" button on the RH side of the page, there is a drop-down menu called "Options". Select "Standard" to fix the problem. I had "Switch to: Outline" selected and it was causing the problems.

I hope this helps.

guardian
Yes, it worked!!! Thank you sooo much!