Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Police Incorporated - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Police Incorporated (/showthread.php?tid=72373)

To: Liberty Police Incorporated - Maelstrom - 01-12-2012

-{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}-

[Image: renzusig_small.png]

To: Liberty Police Incorporated
Re: Theft of Renzu Property

Konichiwa,

I am Kei Marwick, Head of Research and Development for Renzu Corporation. I send you this communique because of an event, or possibly several events, that happened within liberty space. Some short time ago every one of our model Ki ships were stolen. Every new ship of that type in Liberty space, including those in transit to our dealership on Newark, was stolen. We have done some investigation into the thefts, but we are a ship building company not trained investigators.

Currently all that we know is that it wasn't one of our own people, our investigations in this regard were exhaustive, and that eye-witnesses place several Xeno ships near and around Newark at the time of the thefts. I am skeptical that they had anything to do with it, since shipments also went missing in Kusari, however, I am a researcher and could easily be wrong about this. The eye-witness reports are fragmented, as I am told by the KSP that they always are, and many disagree on whether the Xeno's were attacking Newark, passing traffic, or just harrassing people in the area.

I am saddened that my first official contact with your organisation is of such a nature, but I am also hopeful. It is my hope that your talanted officers can crack open this nutshell of a crime and find who did this. After all, a billion credits worth of ships doesn't just dissapear into thin air.

Yours Sincerely,

Kei Marwick, Head of Research and Development.
Renzu Corporation

-{END TRANSMISSION}-

To: Liberty Police Incorporated - Nitram - 01-12-2012

[Image: LPI-Header.png]

To:Kei Marwick, Renzu Corporation
Sender ID: Norman Radclyffe
Re: Theft of Renzu Property

Good day Mr.Marwick,

Consider your report formally noted.

If you could provide further information as to these ship thefts, number of units lost, registration codes, visual identifiers. Anything that could help us. A contact to the witnesses you mentioned, as well as the shipping company in charge of delivery to Liberty, would also aid in the investigation.

You should contact your insurance company and report this, and attach a copy of this transmission which acts as confirmation on behalf of the LPI that the matter is being investigated.

Captain Norman Radclyffe,
Liberty Police Inc. Division 4 Command

[Image: LPI-Btm.png]

To: Liberty Police Incorporated - Maelstrom - 01-14-2012

To: Norman Radclyffe
Re: Renzu Thefts

Konichiwa,

The missing units Ship Identification Numbers, or SINs, are as listed below.

201 Ki type k models, SIN numbers 209a-ZT-87Y3-9648 through 9849
2 K7:P-19T "Akegata" Kusari Container Transports, SIN numbers 33YGX-M13-84103 and 84104

Unfortuneately I cannot give you the names of the witnesses as they were not uncovered by our own investigations. I can certainly ask for them, but most law enforcement and investigative groups jealously gaurd the names of informants and witnesses. The container transports were owned by Renzu itself, representing the last two large transports under Renzu registry.

As it stands, Renzu is suffering a loss of more than a billion credits, not to mention the moral blow to our workers. We are aware that it is unlikely that we will see the return of the vessels that are missing, but it is imperative we make sure something like this can never happen again. I know, Renzu knows, that your organization will do it's best, and we will try to remain patient.

Yours Sincerely,

Kei Marwick, Head of Research and Development.
Renzu Corporation

-{END TRANSMISSION}-

To: Liberty Police Incorporated - Maelstrom - 01-19-2012

Retransmitting

-{END TRANSMISSION}-