Discovery Gaming Community
La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Kusari Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Kusari Government (/showthread.php?tid=72428)

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Kusari Government - Pinko - 01-13-2012

*Incomming transmission*
To: Kusari naval Forces
Subject: Civilian Status in Kusari

Salutations,

I am Aurèlie LaBrise, head of the Corse group known as La Brise de Mer. While some of my fellow Corses are nothing more than ruthless criminals openly collaborating with the shadier organisations of Gallia, our organisation has spent centuries gaining the trust of our own government and gain the privileged status of trusted civilians within our Home. (You are free to make checkups on the matter to the Crown of Gallia, if you are in doubt.)

La Brise de Mer is an organisation with interests within many areas, including the export and import of exotic goods, private security management and much more. As we expand our business through Sirius, we have estimated that there is a certain niche our organisation could handle, as Kusari has much to offer to our costumer bases in Gallia, which is why we are requesting permission to treat all LaBrise| tagged vessel in your space as civilians. Any formalities regarding the matter should be sent to us here via this channel.

Most obviously: this, of course, does not exempt us from your laws in the least.

Signed,
Aurèlie LaBrise

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Kusari Government - Kusari Uchugun - 01-14-2012

[Image: comheader.png]

Aurèlie LaBrise of La Brise de mer, I personally am not familiar with the background of your group, but I will accept your assurances.
Though I cannot speak for the Government, I can speak for the Kusari Naval Forces. After conferring with State Police, we see no problem with acknowledging your group as civilians. There was just one point of concern: your mention of '€œprivate security management'€. To clarify, our laws state that:
Quote:NO "Private police forces" are recognized, condoned, nor desired.
I am sure that will not be an issue. The government will have to decide on your docking rights and trade privileges, I believe that they are debating the matter even now.
Welcome to Kusari,
[color=#FFFFFF]Shōshō Takahashi
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Kusari Government - Pinko - 01-14-2012

*Incomming transmission*
To: Kusari Government
Subject: Civilian Status in Kusari

I'm glad you managed to come this conclusion in such a short time's notice.

As for your concerns: Of course not. That's what bounty boards are for, aren't they?

Signed,
Aurèlie LaBrise