Discovery Gaming Community
To the Independent Miner's Guild - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Independent Miner's Guild (/showthread.php?tid=72567)

To the Independent Miner's Guild - Linkus - 01-14-2012

Incoming Transmission
[Image: CRLOGO_V1aa.png]

Greetings Guildmasters,

My name is Markus Kane and I represent the Colonial Republic.

As you know, our nation has recently suffered a setback the likes of which will hopefully not be seen for many generations to come. We are not defeated however and are in the process of rebuilding our home and our nation.

While this has mostly gone well, we find ourselves suffering shortages of crucial ore. Although mining operations on Pecos provide a substantial amount of raw materials, there is simply not enough reaching the smelters at any time.

To alleviate this, the Republic is looking to add to our raw material inflow by purchasing ore, specifically from your Guild vessels.

Would this be something that the Guild would be interested in?

Thank you for your attention,

Markus Kane
- Ambassador

To the Independent Miner's Guild - Jack_Henderson - 01-15-2012

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Stephen Schwerdtfeger, IMG Guildmaster

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Ambassador Kane

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: stephen_schwerdtfeger.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Ambassador Kane,

First let me state that the IMG is relieved that the withdrawal to Pecos was successful and that the great Republic has already started the recovery process. The IMG will do their best to help in this process of rebuildung the backbone of the economy and strengthening the Colonial Republic in all the ways we can.

Ambassador, you know that there are some ways that the Guild cannot help any longer due to unfortunate but unavoidable and irreversible circumstances and decisions, but I am intent on showing you that the Guild is still a strong ally in the ways that remain open for us.

Let me make you the best offer I have ever made.

Colonial Convoys can obtain ore from IMG| miners for:
  • 35 % of the maximum selling price if the field quality is good
  • 45 % of the maximum selling price if the field quality is bad
Would that be what you were thinking of, Ambassador?

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Schwertfeger
Guildmaster of the IMG

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

To the Independent Miner's Guild - Linkus - 01-15-2012

Incoming Transmission
[Image: CRLOGO_V1aa.png]

Guildmaster Schwerdtfeger,

It is both welcoming and reassuring to hear of the IMG's support for the Republic. The special relationship that the Republic and the Guild enjoy is something that the Republic treasures.

The offer you have put forward is better than any the Republic thought possible and it is one that we would be extremely happy to take. I can already imagine the happiness and prosperity this will bring to the people that now reside alongside your own on Pecos.

It is a crime that our relations may sometimes be strained due to past incidents or ill tempered combat pilots and it is through agreements such as these that our alliance can grow stronger and more united.

I will personally endeavor to ensure Colonial convoys make great avail of this opportunity Guildmaster.

Thank you, from both the Colonial Republic and from myself.

Markus Kane
- Ambassador

To the Independent Miner's Guild - Soul Reaper - 01-15-2012

[color=#99FFFF]:| Incoming Transmission [color=#99FFFF]|:

[Image: ISE%20Director.png]

Source ID: Director Marcus Wingates

Target ID: Guildmaster Stephen Schwerdtfeger

Evening, Mister Schwerdtfeger,

I apologize for dropping in unnoticed, yet I'd just like to report that the ISE has been made aware of the situation by Ambassador Kane. I have notified my employees, you can expect our ships to be heading to Tau 23 much more often now.

I thank you for your support on behalf of the ISE and the Republic.

Oh yes, before I forget I'd like to note that my captains are aware of the difficult political situation, I've instructed them to keep low, you don't need to worry about a thing.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

<div align="right]My Respect,
Marcus Wingates

[color=#99FFFF]:| Transmission Terminated [color=#99FFFF]|:

To the Independent Miner's Guild - Jack_Henderson - 01-15-2012

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Stephen Schwerdtfeger, IMG Guildmaster

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Ambassador Kane

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: stephen_schwerdtfeger.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Ambassador Kane, Director Wingates

I talked to some experts in the Tau region and they agreed that the best procedure is the following:
  • Early notification: helps IMG| to have sufficient miners in space
  • Mining grounds: Tau 37
  • Staging base: Falkland
  • Expected enemies: Outcasts mainly
The IMG is looking forward to receiving the call. Freistadt miners have been notified of the new development and have been advised on the new procedures.

Good luck, Gentlemen.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Schwertfeger
Guildmaster of the IMG

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***