Discovery Gaming Community
To Border World Exports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: To Border World Exports (/showthread.php?tid=72597)

To Border World Exports - Husher - 01-15-2012

[Image: fo5bc.png]

To: sir J.Cromwell, Borderworld Exports.
Subject: Long term ore contract.

Goodday
Let me introduce myself, my name is Madeline Rose financial manager representing Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing. Our two company's have a long and healthy relationship and we from BMM- would like to continue that relationship. To our great satisfaction ore is now again in a serious demand in all houses. With the recapture of Stokes we also have safer access to the rich niobium field in Leeds again. But we need your expertise on shipping mass amount of ore out of the realm of Bretonia. To keep the financial work as simple as possible for our hard working man and woman we propose the following contract.

Quote:BMM/Bowex Ore Contract, fixed quota - BMMBWX/00-1

Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing (herein referred to as BMM) agrees to enter into a contract for the shipment of Bretonian Ores with Borderworld Exports (herein referred to as Bowex) corporation in perpetuity. This contracted may be amended by i) mutual consent. This contract may be voided by i) mutual consent, ii) the damaged party in the case of a breach of contract, iii) paying a requested termination fee to the damaged party.

1.1) BMM- will be responsible for the mining of ore within the realm of Bretonia, and the ample provision of goods for Bowex transports. The ore will be sold to the Bowex) corporation for a fee of:
- Niobium ore
$4.200 per unit (subject to change based on market prices and mutual consent).
- Gold ore
$4,000 per unit (subject to change based on market prices and mutual consent).
- Beryllium ore
$4.000 per unit (subject to change based on market prices and mutual consent).
1.2) Bowex) will be responsible for the export of a suitable quantity of Ore, and the provision of ample Bowex) transports to export the required goods. The Bowex) corporation will export a sum of at least 20,000 units a month (subject to change based on supply and demand and mutual consent).

1.3) Should Bowex) fail to export the sufficient quantity of ore, due to a lack of transports and a neglect of contract, they will be held liable to pay BMM- a sanction of $20,000,000 (twenty million credits) for that month. Should BMM- fail to provide the sufficient quantity of ore, due to a lack of mining operations and a neglect of contract, they will be held liable to pay Bowex) a sanction of $20,000,000 (twenty million credits) for that month.

1.4) All orders of ore can be requested via direct contact or via a special S.K.Y.P.E. frequency of communication. For this, is a special S.K.Y.P.E. frequency will be purchased by both parties. For direct communications, both BMM and Bowex) will send a list of all personal communication codes of their ships so base personnel can patch through direct transmissions.

Signed

On behalf of Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing.

On behalf of Border World Exports.

To Border World Exports - jammi - 01-15-2012

To: Miss M.Rose. Thames outpost Finances & Contracts.
RE: Long term ore contract.
I see no reason to beat around the bush here. As nationalised siblings, Bowex and BMM share a business relationship that is to be cherished and developed above and beyond that offered to our foreign co-workers. In light of such, I will make an amendment to the contract and append it below. I believe this amendment is most fitting in light of our Royal Charters, and will be bolded for ease of recognition.

BMM/Bowex Ore Contract, fixed quota - BMMBWX/00-1
Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing (herein referred to as BMM) agrees to enter into a contract for the shipment of Bretonian Ores with Borderworld Exports (herein referred to as Bowex) corporation in perpetuity. This contracted may be amended by i) mutual consent. This contract may be voided by i) mutual consent, ii) the damaged party in the case of a breach of contract, iii) paying a requested termination fee to the damaged party.
1.1) BMM- will be responsible for the mining of ore within the realm of Bretonia, and the ample provision of goods for Bowex transports. The ore will be sold to the Bowex) corporation for a fee of:
- Niobium ore
$4.200 per unit (subject to change based on market prices and mutual consent).
- Gold ore
$4,000 per unit (subject to change based on market prices and mutual consent).
- Beryllium ore
$4.000 per unit (subject to change based on market prices and mutual consent).
1.2) Bowex) will be responsible for the export of a suitable quantity of Ore, and the provision of ample Bowex) transports to export the required goods. The Bowex) corporation will export a sum of at least 20,000 units a month (subject to change based on supply and demand and mutual consent).

1.3) Should Bowex) fail to export the sufficient quantity of ore, due to a lack of transports and a neglect of contract, they will be held liable to pay BMM- a sanction of $20,000,000 (twenty million credits) for that month. Should BMM- fail to provide the sufficient quantity of ore, due to a lack of mining operations and a neglect of contract, they will be held liable to pay Bowex) a sanction of $20,000,000 (twenty million credits) for that month.

1.4) All orders of ore can be requested via direct contact or via a special S.K.Y.P.E. frequency of communication. For this, is a special S.K.Y.P.E. frequency will be purchased by both parties. For direct communications, both BMM and Bowex) will send a list of all personal communication codes of their ships so base personnel can patch through direct transmissions.

To Border World Exports - Husher - 01-15-2012

To: sir J.Cromwell, Borderworld Exports.
Subject: Long term ore contract.

i agree with the amendment to the contract so i think its finished and ready to sign from my end of the table.