Discovery Gaming Community
To: ISE // Topic: Potential Trade Partners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ISE // Topic: Potential Trade Partners (/showthread.php?tid=72704)

To: ISE // Topic: Potential Trade Partners - Loki557 - 01-16-2012

>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>Name: Thor Vorrison<<
>>ID: Junker Congressman<<
>>Location: Onboard the Ol Rusty Hammer, Puerto Rico<<
>>Subject: Potential Trade Partners<<
>> RECEIVING VIDEO UPLINK<<
[Image: ThorVorrison-1.png]

Greetings ISE representative,

As a new congressman in the Junker’s Congress, I am currently looking for new ways to improve the lives of my fellow congressman and Junkers as a whole. I decided, in order to accomplish this I would look for new routes and trade partners in the premium scrap market in and around Liberty. During my analysis, I discovered that a new potential selling point for our premium scrap has popped up in the form of Sabah Shipyard in the Coronado system which is owned by the Colonial Republic. I have also come to understand that you all, ISE, represent most of the Colonial trade interest.

Now, as to why I am contacting you. While, it is completely possible for to simply trade our premium scrap for deuterium and credits without having to formally request permission, as I have already done on several occasions, I feel this might be an opportunity for something more than that. I am hoping that ISE and the Junker’s Congress could become trade partners as well.

First of all, we will continue to haul premium scrap to Sabah Shipyard in exchange for credits and deuterium. This will benefit both of us, since I am sure you can use premium scrap to help repair your capital ships and we receive another source of revenue in both selling the premium scrap at Sabah shipyard as well as selling deuterium at Beaumont Base. However, we would also like to request that you allow unrestricted access to .:j:. tagged ships to operate within Coronado and dock at your bases as long as they are not carrying any contraband items.

The second part of our offer is as follows, we will sell premium scrap to ISE haulers at a discounted rate, This way if your transports wish to haul the premium scrap themselves they can buy it at a reduced rate and it saves our scrappers the trip.

I hope to hear a response from you shortly.

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<

Greetings ISE representative,

After discussion with the rest of the congress I have decided I would like to make some slight changes to the following line of my request:
Quote:However, we would also like to request that you allow unrestricted access to .:j:. tagged ships to operate within Coronado and dock at your bases as long as they are not carrying any contraband items.

First, I would like to have non-.:j:. tagged junkers be given safe passage through Coronado and be allowed to dock at Sabah Shipyard when accompanied by a .:j:.-tagged junker and only when carrying premium scrap to Sabah or Deuterium from it. However, we do no longer ask for unrestricted access to all Colonial bases but simply Sabah as that is the only Colonial base that interests us.

To: ISE // Topic: Potential Trade Partners - Dane Summers - 01-16-2012

>>>[color=#000000]INCOMING
>>>[color=#000000]Sender - Manager Hal Rourke - Integral Systems Engineering
>>>[color=#000000]Subject - Business Deal
>>>[color=#000000]Opening Video Feed<<<
[Image: Rourke.png]
[color=#FF0000]>>>[color=#000000]Transmission Begins
Howdy, my names Rourke, a Manager for Integral Systems Engineering - a workin' stiff, much like yourself.

Couple thing's first off. One, we like this, seems like sound business - and we like sound business. However, a big part of the deal will be what your carrying in your hold. Congress vessels are fine, as long as you ain't haulin' nothin' we balk at - Other junker's in your company are held to that same standard. It ain't no secret that Junkers get into some shady business sometimes, if the stories are true - Plenty of Colonial Pilots have seen Junker Pilgrims loaded to the gunwales with slaves headed for Malta - never a Congress vessel, since we know you guys are above that sorta scummy work.

Other then that, we'll take the offer to Colonial higher up's, and get ya an answer back soon as we got it.

Stay safe out there boys.

Rourke out.
>>>[color=#000000]End Transmission[color=#FF0000]<<<

Greetings Rourke,

We congressman would never abuse the Colonial's hospitality, should you be willing to give it. We will keep in straight edge well dealing with the Coronado system. It would honestly be a bad business move on our part to abuse the passage and docking rights by trying smuggling through Coronado as the profits we would gain from selling scrap at Sabah outweighs any shadier dealings we could do in the area. We will make sure, any independent Junkers flying with us will follow the agreement as well.

I eagerly await to hear the final verdict on the matter.

To: ISE // Topic: Potential Trade Partners - Soul Reaper - 01-17-2012

[color=#99FFFF]:| Incoming Transmission [color=#99FFFF]|:

[Image: ISE%20Director.png]

Source ID: Director Marcus Wingates

Target ID: Thor Vorrison

Evening, Mister Vorrison

I apologize but I have to keep this short, I'm late for an important meeting with government officials, yet I'm taking the time to reply, might not have any time afterwards.

Your request will be granted and authorized by the Colonial Military, partially.

There's a slight problem, you see. I ''trust' the Congress, yet I don't trust other junkers, therefore the permission to dock on Sabah rests solely with Congress vessels, other junker vessels may accompany and transport goods with you, however they are not allowed to dock with the station.

You may of course use your own vessel to transport their goods onto and from the station, or perhaps a nearby ISE vessel can help out.

But yes, those are the terms, if you accept, simply say so, I won't have the time to respond. If not, give me and the military command a reason to recheck your request, though it might take a while to get back to you.

<div align="right]Regards,
Marcus Wingates

[color=#99FFFF]:| Transmission Terminated [color=#99FFFF]|:

To: ISE // Topic: Potential Trade Partners - Loki557 - 01-17-2012

Greetings Director Wingates,

While it is not the exact terms I was hoping I can see your need for caution in the matter and I feel they are acceptable terms for the time being. I just wish to clarify one point, while any non-congress junkers are not allowed to dock at Sabah, they are allowed to be within the vicinity of the of the station, correct? Also, I am including a link to my personal comm system so you or other ISE may contact me if you should wish to buy premium scrap directly. Glad to be doing business with ya.