Discovery Gaming Community
Where are the GRN|? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Where are the GRN|? (/showthread.php?tid=72888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Where are the GRN|? - Black Widow - 01-18-2012

When I used to run the first ever successful brigand faction Les~Vampirs way before +LE+, we used to battle with GRN| ships all the time and we even became their main enemy! Since then (2009), activity in gallia has gone downhill even more in the GRN| than any other gallic group and they are the main ones that should be keeping gallia active.
Now you have invaded bretonia and the taus, your group should be spearheading the presence of gallia in bretonia like the KNF before you. Instead all we get is lolwut groups like the GNF and CCCP etc making occasional appearances aswell some indys but thats it!
I wait in leeds to blow some frogs up on my Bretonia Battleship and no one ever comes so Im kinda getting bored now. If you arent active anymore for whatever reason maybe announce it, so someone else can put a GRN Faction forward to fill your official shoes. We need activity after all, 4.85 and 4.86 has been all about gallia and how wonderfully advanced / militarily superior they are yet there are no GRN| to be seen anywhere.

Comparing the activity of all Bretonia Armed Forces and the Royal Navy at this moment in time we bretonians would slaughter you, yet your all the up in edinburgh in rp. So come on back up the lore with real GRN presence!:rtfm:

Where are the GRN|? - Talesin - 01-18-2012

Oops not flood sry.

Regards,
Talesin

Where are the GRN|? - Junes - 01-18-2012

Ow ow ow.

You need to calm down a bit.

However, I wouldn't mind GRN| performing occasional raids on Leeds.

Where are the GRN|? - Pinko - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:Ow ow ow.

You need to calm down a bit.

However, I wouldn't mind GRN| performing occasional raids on Leeds.

They already do, almost bi-weekly.

Where are the GRN|? - Hone - 01-18-2012

Maybe everyones finally got so bored of the constant disco state of;
"x house attacks x house" in a pointless war their actions cannot effect, that theyve stopped bothering to aknowledge it.

Where are the GRN|? - Tachyon - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:Comparing the activity of all Bretonia Armed Forces and the Royal Navy at this moment in time we bretonians would slaughter you, yet your all the up in edinburgh in rp. So come on back up the lore with real GRN presence!:rtfm:

But this is not what counts.

Calm down, GRN| will be active again; sometimes factions got activity holes, deal with it.

Where are the GRN|? - Junes - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:They already do, almost bi-weekly.

Quite frankly, there has not even been one 'real' raid of the GRN| since 4.86, or any kind of gathering. With gathering I mean a of minimum 4 people online simultaneously doing stuff more than just preventing their chars from being autowiped.

activity_GRN.html 1.01:12:06

Raises my suspicion.

<strike>Kill Gallia's deadness</strike> Revive Gallia, people!

Where are the GRN|? - Stefz - 01-18-2012

Canon role wasn't made by looking at the faction activity in-game, and it will never be.

Where are the GRN|? - Fat.Igor - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:Canon role wasn't made by looking at the faction activity in-game, and it will never be.
Unfortunately.

Where are the GRN|? - Alley - 01-18-2012

If you'd know everything a GRN| player has to go through to be able to have a fair fight you wouldn't even consider joining the faction.