Discovery Gaming Community
Factionalised SACs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Factionalised SACs (/showthread.php?tid=72905)

Pages: 1 2

Factionalised SACs - Hone - 01-19-2012

They're all exactly the same, so all they do is make getting a SAC a slightly more annoying process , as there are less bases you can buy one from. If your going to make factionalised SACs they should have the properties of their respective factions.

So why were they made at all, if they are the same?

Factionalised SACs - Anonymous User - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:They're all exactly the same, so all they do is make getting a SAC a slightly more annoying process , as there are less bases you can buy one from. If your going to make factionalised SACs they should have the properties of their respective factions.

So why were they made at all, if they are the same?

Style - fitting colors for every faction ftw

Factionalised SACs - Klaw117 - 01-19-2012

Most likely because other people wanted faction-specific ACs.

Factionalised SACs - farmerman - 01-19-2012

I figured it was just step 1. If they don't exist, you can't change or balance them at all. But if they're there, then stuff can happen. I like new looks though in any case.

Never noticed any issue with annoyances. They all are nicely located in a chief base of operations, and Freelancers even have 2 bases now.

' Wrote:Most likely because other people wanted faction-specific ACs.

But why? If theyr all the same it doesnt DO anything!

Except for that colour thing, and is that really what we're using dev time up with? Some colours?

Factionalised SACs - Anonymous User - 01-19-2012

Yeah - switching colors takes very long

Q_Q-topic is worthless - lock eeet

Factionalised SACs - kikatsu - 01-19-2012

It's for fun, variety.

For the same reason the devs make the conscious choice to change all unlawful gun effects to not all be red like they were in Vanilla .

Factionalised SACs - Evan_ - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:All they do is make getting a SAC a slightly more annoying process , as there are less bases you can buy one from.
If a SNAC got removed of a base, I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with it's color.
' Wrote:If your going to make factionalised SACs they should have the properties of their respective factions.
My factionalized SNAC uses faction colors and makes just the proper hole.
' Wrote:is that really what we're using dev time up with?
I don't know anyone using dev time than devs. Seriously Hone... what?

Thanks guys for the great colorful mayhem (among other stuff)!

' Wrote:I figured it was just step 1. If they don't exist, you can't change or balance them at all. But if they're there, then stuff can happen. I like new looks though in any case.

Never noticed any issue with annoyances. They all are nicely located in a chief base of operations, and Freelancers even have 2 bases now.

I just hope this is correct.

BTW this isnt a big deal, I was just.... surprised to find them all the same.

Factionalised SACs - Valinor - 01-19-2012

I don't really see a problem with it, nor a reason to make a topic about it..