Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. (/showthread.php?tid=72957)

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Nikolai Diavolo - 01-19-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.id.Diavolo.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings, I will skip formalities and friendly gestures in order to get right to the point.

Not too long ago, when trying to reach the Order High Command, establishing a connection to their comm systems was impossible and we know, that the said issue is something new, but since I heard the news lately about Toledo and Omicron Minor, I could imagine it having something to do with those events.

Since I am currently tasked with retrieving our ability to communicate with the Order, I will be pleased doing anything to motivate you helping us with what you got on the topic.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Hawk - 01-19-2012

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I'€™m afraid at the moment I know as much as you and it'€™s all based on rumors. It has not been a priority at the moment to find out what is going on there. However, if you are making that kind of an offer I'€™ll have a Salvager divert to Order space and see what we can learn of their current activity and if there is a way for them to get in touch with you.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Nikolai Diavolo - 01-19-2012

...uploading.data...

Good to hear you are ready to offer help in this matter, though I am afraid I can't read your mind in order to offer you exactly what you want.

All I could tell you is, what we will able to do for you, but I guess you are aware of that already, so it will stay at the 'name a price' thing.

Quote:I will be pleased doing anything to motivate you helping us with what you got on the topic.

Whatever you need to get us what we need, Mr. Crow; I think that works out quite well.

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Hawk - 01-20-2012

I have been advised that this is not exactly going to be a walk in the park. No worries though, that'€™s the kind of thing we live for. You'€™ll be hearing more from me when I know exactly what this will involve on our end.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Hawk - 01-28-2012

I have sent my personal salvage frigate under the command of Captain Elijah Tallwood. He has managed to make contact with some vessels from the Order and has passed on your message. They have promised to relay this to the Order High Command. He is currently staging at Freeport XI awaiting a reply from the high command.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Nikolai Diavolo - 02-10-2012

...uploading.data...

Did you receive any transmission from your Salvager, yet ? My superiors keep pressuring me on getting an update on the situation.

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Hawk - 02-11-2012

As I said, we made some contact with Order patrols, but not the high command, although the patrols promised to relay our message. Finally we received a transmission for the high command. See the full text of this transmission below. I'€™m rather intrigued by the situation and I think I'€™ll be leaving a ship in the Omicrons. If you have any direct messages to send let me know and I'€™ll see about getting them through somehow.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Relayed Transmission:

Good day Junker.

Finally I managed to find out your comms, and for long time it was physicaly impossible to contact your organisation via neural net. If you seek contact with Order High Command I think it would be... impossible given current events. As I have some say within survivors I might answer your questions if those won't endanger our very existance, we never know when Nomads could repeat their attack.

D'Angelo out.

To: The Junker's Congress .:j:. - Nikolai Diavolo - 02-13-2012

...uploading.data...

Mr. Crow,

there is a change in my plans due to recent events. I won't need your assistance in order to contact the High Command anymore, since, as your given intel shows, that seems impossible anyways.

However, there is still one thing remaining, which I need your services for.

Your Salvager was sent rather deep into the Omicrons and I suppose that was done without crossing the space known as 'Zone-21' and what lays beyond it.

I am well aware, that some of the connections between several systems have changed and the old version of the Hacker's navmaps of the Omicrons are probalby outdated - This is where you come in.

You seem to know the way and I ask you for a complete desciption of it in form of navmap data. If you edmand anything in return, I am listening.