Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Rheinland Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Rheinland Government (/showthread.php?tid=72990)

To: The Rheinland Government - Skullz - 01-20-2012

-Incomming Transmission-
-Orbital Spa & Cruise-
-Andrew Bellingham-

To: Rheinland Government

Good evening to whom it may concern.
I come to you today about an issue that revolves around the planet of Baden Baden, and supplies. We at Orbital Spa &Cruise have a high demand for Luxury food at our other bases, for which is a Rheinland export. We also have the requirement to supply Baden Baden as it is right fully our base with in the Stuttgart system. We do not wish it to continue as a slum that it has now become, due to the fact that we cannot ensure supplies arrive. We also would like to reserve the right to export Baden Baden's new found export, for the sole purpose of supplying our own bases across Sirius.

To sum it up, we at Orbital Spa & Cruise, including it's subsidiary companies, wish that we can begin talks on relaxing the embargo that is forced upon our fine Sirian company.

I shall now leave our message of intention in your capable hands.
Yours faithfully.

Signed

Andrew Bellingham

-Transmission Terminated-

To: The Rheinland Government - Skullz - 01-20-2012

[size=14]-Re-Transmitting-

To: The Rheinland Government - Lobster - 01-22-2012

::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Bundestag::::
::::Ubermittlung an:
[color=#009900] Andrew Bellingham::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene:Low::::

TO: Andrew Bellingham

[Image: williamjoycepolitician4.jpg]
Dear Andrew Bellingham,

My name is Erich Teufel. I am a representative of the Rheinland Bundestag and I have been elected to respond to your transmission.

We have received your request are are currently deliberating over it. Expect an answer shortly.

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

Erich Teufel

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::

To: The Rheinland Government - Skullz - 02-01-2012

-Incomming Transmission-
-Orbital Spa & Cruise-
-Andrew Bellingham-

To: Erich Teufel

Good morning sir.

I understand that your last response was over a week ago, and that the decision to begin our talks on your behest may take some more time. However, I wish to ask you now, how much time am I likely to wait to hear back from yourselves on your decisions? As you can imagine I have a very busy schedule entailed with my job, for which i shalln't bore you with. But simply I need to be aware on time scales so that I can up up with company targets. If you cannot provide a definite time scale, a rough one will suffice.

Yours faithfully.

Signed

Andrew Bellingham

To: The Rheinland Government - Lobster - 02-02-2012

::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Bundestag::::
::::Ubermittlung an:
[color=#009900] Andrew Bellingham::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene:Low::::

TO: Andrew Bellingham

[Image: williamjoycepolitician4.jpg]
Dear Andrew Bellingham,

My name is Erich Teufel. I am a representative of the Rheinland Bundestag and I have been elected to respond to your transmission.

We have reached the consensus that it will do Rheinland no harm for you to import luxury foods into Rheinland. Your proposal has been accepted by the government of Rheinland. Be sure to remain inside the laws while importing the above-mentioned material.

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

Erich Teufel

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::

To: The Rheinland Government - Skullz - 02-02-2012

-Incomming Transmission-
-Orbital Spa & Cruise-
-Andrew Bellingham-

To: Erich Teufel

Thank you for your time.

I have noticed that we haven't begun talks on the full list of what we can import and export. Luxury consumer goods to Baden Baden of course, however we do wish to import the following to Baden Baden. These are Pharmaceuticals, Holo-sculptures and Tea. It may also be beneficial to both parties for the allowance of the following few exports of tobacco, for the purpose of supplying our own bases outside of Rheinland as well as Luxury Food. These two goods would only be exported by ourselves to Curacuo, Baden Baden and the Luxury Liners the Mackinac, the Shetland and the Hawaii.

I shall await your reply.
Kind regards.

Signed

Andrew Bellingham