Discovery Gaming Community
LSF Takes over Liberty! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: LSF Takes over Liberty! (/showthread.php?tid=731)

Pages: 1 2 3

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Wolfpack98 - 03-14-2006

Well, with the recent announcements, you probably guessed it. a Coup has been staged in Liberty and it is Successful.

There will be three parts to the role play.

First part:

1) Take over of Manhattan.

Several SF and 8492nd members will be in Manhattan doing recon, trying to figure out what's going on (No battleships.. just fighters). the goal of the "allies" is to get out of Liberty space without being destroyed.

Phantom members, disguised in LSF Characters (guys, please be in characters with [LSF] on it, flying Liberty ships please.. Nothing bigger than a gunboat) will attempt to kill and/or prevent the allies from escaping California or Texas.

There will be two groups. SF will head from Manhattan to Cali and on to New London. 8492nd will Take the Texas to New Berlin route. I'd like to have a non-combatant along both routes to record if possible?

2) Escape of Liberty One.

The president is escaping. Liberty_one, a luxury liner designed specifically for the President, is making a mad run for New London.

Two groups.

a) Allies

This will comprise of SF and 8492nd members as well as the Liberty_One cruiser. Liberty_one will be docked at Manhattan. However, SF and 8492nd CANNOT be in Liberty. They will be in either Cortez or Magellan. Which one will be chosen in advance. Their goal is to provide support to Liberty_One.

b) Phantom

LSF and Phantom members. Phantom members can be in Liberty but cannot open fire on Liberty_One till after I have hit the trade lane. both members can follow Liberty_one all the way to New London.

The Goal is Liberty_One *MUST* make it to New London. However, if the ship is destroyed en-route, both sides loose. Phantoms/LSF must find a way to make me stop (short of knocking my ship's hull down to one bar). Should Liberty_ONe make it to New London (System, not planet), it is safe.

3) The Return

This is the final role play, set to happen *ONE* week after the Liberty_One event. This is where the Battlestar will be unveiled for battle, and 8492nd will engage Phantom full-on with Rheinland and SF Support.

Phantom's goal is to either retreat or come up with some fancy way to make us pay for even fighting ya :-)

Allies' job is to fight their way to Manhattan.

FOR ALL EVENTS.. The largest ship that can be put on display is a GUNBOAT. The third role play will have *ONE* battleship.. the Battlestar. Phantom can have a Huegnot or even Rheinland Battleship, whatever, but they cannot have more than one.

More details will be worked out as we go along.

I would like all members who would like to participate to chime in with some more ideas as well as a decent date/time for us to do this.

I would like to get the Liberty One run done at least the weekend before 4.79 is released as GOLD.

Thanks. :)

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Xerxas Jade - 03-14-2006

Count me in ill come along in my rh bomber... (i relise it aint a fighter but its the smallest thing i got) :) plus it will be a chace to use it befor it loses all its agility.

that is unless its: "SF" "8492" and "Phantom" members only....... which would suck coz im not in any........

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Wolfpack98 - 03-14-2006

Xerxas Jade,Mar 14 2006, 03:28 AM Wrote:Count me in ill come along in my rh bomber... (i relise it aint a fighter but its the smallest thing i got) :)  plus it will be a chace to use it befor it loses all its agility.

that is unless its: "SF" "8492" and "Phantom" members only....... which would suck coz im not in any........
[snapback]14415[/snapback]

Could probably come on as allied members for the Liberty_One run.. :)

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Xerxas Jade - 03-14-2006

Well in that case ill be there.

any excuse to be in some action is good :)

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Korrd - 03-14-2006

My RH Bomber will be there. 8492 side.

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Fellow Hoodlum - 03-14-2006

Count me in on some level, though I'm not sure where [TC] will fit in, if not
I'll follow the action........ Thanks Wolf.

Hoodlum :unsure:

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Dab - 03-14-2006

Well count me in (hopefully), I will be on the 8492nd side with, you guessed it, an Eagle, like always... Until the 4.79 Blood Dragon comes out.

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Angel - 03-14-2006

I can Roll with either side, if there is a need for balancing, if not ill be in my 8492nd...... :laugh:

Might be able to throw on the LSF, SF tags just for the RP event?

LSF Takes over Liberty! - xit - 03-14-2006

I wouldn't mind recording the event. :)

LSF Takes over Liberty! - Kane - 03-14-2006

Ah yes... Another chance to eradicate part of the human race. *evil grin*

In case you couldn't tell, i'm going to be headding up the Phanom side of things. If any Phantoms are able to make it, PM me.