Discovery Gaming Community
To the Junkers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Junkers (/showthread.php?tid=73263)

To the Junkers - Snoozzzer - 01-23-2012

<div align="right]...hack initiated....target "AW22B4".....line secure....opening video feed...

Comm ID: Athena Elegantiae

A rather bright woman flickers into life. She at first appears distracted, conversing with herself before looking up, flashing a smile

[Image: aliathenasmall.jpg]
Greetings! I come to you with a, well, business proposal. Of sorts.

Having witnessed several of your vessels flying about, both peacefully and under fire, I've seen an element of reliability in your work as builders. Rumor has it that you aren't too shabby at fixing things up, and so I come to you with a wreck location and request for your services, paid of course.

I've what looks to be a liner, and want you to fix it up. Fix actually might be an understatement.

Shush you two! I'll get to you in a bit - Ali's busy right now

Anyhow! Yes, fix is an understatement. I would like this thing to be reh-noh-vae-ted. Armour. Scanners. Paint. Pools. Bedrooms. Bars. The whole shabang. I assure you Interspace's -

Coughs

My credits are good. If you've a crew willing to take on this task, we can talk more. Or we can talk anyhow, but not about this project.

The name's Alison, by the way, and I'm self-employed. Guess you could call me a Lane Hacker though - many have.

The screen flickers to black as the transmission ends

<div align="right][color=black]<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

To the Junkers - Hawk - 01-24-2012

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Ok, you have my attention. We'€™re always ready to play in the shipyard with the right project. You can drop the cryptic act though and just tell me what you want done because we'€™re going to find out anyway. If that doesn'€™t work then you can do the work elsewhere.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To the Junkers - Snoozzzer - 01-24-2012

<div align="right]...hack initiated....target "AW22B4".....line secure....opening video feed...

Comm ID: Athena Elegantiae

[Image: aliathenasmall.jpg]
Excellent. In the Newcastle system, sector G6 is the not all too damaged wreck of a luxury cruise liner. I may have had a part in the demise of that ship and her population, but to be perfectly frank, I can't recall exactly how I came across it, and don't believe it altogether matters.

I'd like it turned into a habitat of relaxation and leisure. A rather safe place at that - I've some iridium baked panels for that task.

Pleasure speaking with you, good master Crow. If there are concerns, by all means drop me a wave - I'll be around and about Liberty and Bretonia

<div align="right][color=black]<<<Transmission Terminated>>>