Discovery Gaming Community
A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia (/showthread.php?tid=73383)

A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia - Matsuda - 01-24-2012

[Image: ku_empress3.png]

[font=Papyrus]My honored sisters and brothers, people of Kusari, citizens of all other houses.

Today I present myself to you for the first time since my birth. I am sure you are asking yourself, who is this woman? I shall answer your question.

My name is Sayuri Matsuda and I have come to claim my destiny.

More than 175 years ago, my grand grandmother Yuyu Matsuda laid down a path for the freedom of all women of Kusari. Six years later she was falsely accused of attempted murder of Kyushu's governor. Rather than see her ideas stained with her incarceration, she have decided to clear her name by committing seppuku - igniting the fire of revolution which still burns to this day.

Thousands of independent Kusari women since then fight for their rights. They fight for their chance to one day see and live in the Yomi. A place where men and women are equal, a place where no woman has to fear that she will spend whole her life in a golden cage being nothing more than a better slave for her husband. A place my ancestor has foretold.

Now, you may ask, why have we never heard of you before?

And I shall answer you again. I've spent last 25 years preparing for the path that awaits me, the path that starts today. Only a few of my sisters knew of my existence, risking their lives for my safety and welfare.
We know, as our ancestors knew before us, that achieving and building the Yomi will not be a simple task, taking decades and centuries to achieve. But they have believed that the goal is worth the means.

Today I ask you for what I've been prepared my whole life to do. I am asking you, my sisters - let me become your banner. To become your guardian. To become the one chosen by Amaterasu. To become your Empress.

If you accept me, I promise you I will fight for our Yomi, our dream, our goal till my last breath.

A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia - Guest - 01-24-2012

surely sounds interesting...

A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia - Zelot - 01-24-2012

I guess that means it is time for me to return to Kusari.

Ze'ev Barak

A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia - Jansen - 01-25-2012

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Office of the Okasan, Ainu Depot

We stand behind you to fulfill your orders Empress, just like we did all the time.

A. Tanaka

A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia - Soul Reaper - 02-01-2012

>Incoming Transmission
>Source Unknown

You know..instead of working your asses off to fight a government physically...women in Kusari could always..you know...move to Liberty? It's not like the Kusari Government has the balls to yell at them for stuff like that. It's Liberty! Freedom, prosperity and equality for all!

<div align="right]Transmission Terminated<

A message to the Kusari and whole Sirius with Gallia - Matsuda - 02-01-2012

[Image: ku_empress3.png]

[font=Papyrus]Because Mr. Unknown, Kusari is our home, we were born here as generations before us. We do not plan to just back-tail to Liberty.