Discovery Gaming Community
To GRN command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To GRN command (/showthread.php?tid=73564)

To GRN command - Hone - 01-27-2012

*Translate: ON*

Good day sirs. Jean was recently passing out of Orkney, when he happened upon these huge ships. One dwarfed even the Gallic battleship it was next to, and the other seemed to be a destroyer breed.

They were flying with the Zoner TAZ designation, and chatting with the Marquis there, who robbed Jean!

Jean he thinks you will want to know this, and why the TAZ giants come into Gallic systems.

Your servant to the King, Jean De Afrique.

P.S. He knows he is in an illegal Pirate Transport, but he assures you this was before the Law change, and he has a proper Gallic Transport now!

To GRN command - Office of Naval Intelligence - 01-27-2012

CommID: Commodore Lelouch D'Aramis
Encryption Code: TREBUTCHET
Openning Video Channel...
[Image: 9roghx.png]

<Message Begin>

Ah, our old friend de Afrique. Still in your Sirian vessel, oui? Of course you are, you don't seem to pick up on clues mon ami. Do remember, anyone can slap a Gallic-sounding name on thier ship and say "I am a citizen of the great and noble house of Gallia." Remember that now. ADDENDUM: Good.

Ah, enough off-topic. Dwarfs even the mighty Valor? I only see some information you have obtained regarding these craft. I see no visuals of this. Am I to trust your word? Should the High Command waste time with merely your words?

Bring visuals of these craft, then we shall believe. We are, after all, a generation of Doubting Thomases, oui?

In the name of Marechal Roux and his Majesty, King Charles.

Signed,

Lelouch D'Aramis,
Aide-De-Campe to Marechal Adelaide Roux
Border Patrol and Pacification Division

>>>END<<<

To GRN command - Hone - 01-27-2012

*Translate: ON*

Unfotunately as Jean said there was the marquis there, and no time for more photography. However the first huge one, you can see some to the left, and the second smaller, it is right in front.

As He says, now the Sirian ship is gone, and a new Gallic transport flies. You as a servant of the King, are welcome aboard any time.

To GRN command - Office of Naval Intelligence - 01-28-2012

uch-

CommID: Commodore Lelouch D'Aramis
Encryption Code: TREBUTCHET
Openning Video Channel...
[Image: 9roghx.png]

<Message Begin>

Mon ami, I barely see anything of this "Nephilim" craft, and the destroyer is obscured by the words on the scanner's report. You will need to do better.

And, monsieur, there is always time for photography, especially if it is important like this.

In service to Marechal Roux and his Majesty Charles XI,

Signed,

Lelouch D'Aramis,
Aide-de-Camp yo Marechal Adelaide Roux
Border Patrol and Pacification Division

>>>END<<<