Discovery Gaming Community
To The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To The Order (/showthread.php?tid=73601)

To The Order - Stabby Dave - 01-27-2012

::: Incoming transmission. :::
::: Sender: Cpt. Cerdic Cartesian - Aquilon class carrier Sword Of Damocles. :::
::: Location - Freeport 9

::: Begin message. :::

Sirs.

We have noticed that Nomad activity has been greatly increased in recent weeks and are currently performing patrols in the omicron Kappa and omicron Delta sectors.

As a result, we have destroyed many Nomad craft, but have, up till now, refrained from taking any of them on board for study.

With this in mind, we request permission for this ship to be outfitted with such technology which would allow us to transfer these items either to our base in Corinth for scientific study, or you one of your own vessels, (Strangeways) currently docked at freeport 9.

Any Nomad remains or artifacts found would be transferred only to one of these bases, and would never be sold or distributed to anyone in Sirius in any way, shape or form.

Obviously, should you agree on principal, we would dock our ship at a base of your choosing whilst the enhancements were installed and would pay whatever fee you feel is warranted.

Also, whilst leaving Meskenet, I was stopped by an pilot by the name of 141|Bella Corzelli. This pilot had an order ID, flew an order ship, but was IFFd as Corsairs. They told me to leave Omicron Zeta because it was closed Order space. I explained that I had monitored fighting between Order and BHG ships in Omicron Mu and was there to offer assistance, but was told to leave Zeta or I would be destroyed. I set course for Delta and was fired upon as I left. No damage was sustained.

Please could you inform me as to whether Omicron Zeta is, in fact, a closed system, or whether this was just a misunderstanding.

I thank you and await your reply.

Cartesian out.

::: End message :::

::: End transmission :::

To The Order - Jeremy Hunter - 01-27-2012

[Image: static.jpg]

Static greets the comms, and a message appears

Comm Relay Out of Range

To The Order - Stabby Dave - 01-27-2012

::: Incoming transmission. :::
::: Sender: Cpt. Cerdic Cartesian - Aquilon class carrier Sword Of Damocles. :::
::: transmission source - Meskenet station :::

::: Begin message. :::

Sirs.

Hopefully, I'm now close enough that my message can be received.

[ Message Retransmitted ]

Cartesian out

::: Message ends :::

::: Transmission ends :::

To The Order - Omicron - 01-28-2012

[Image: adrianadangelo.png]
Well, at least you made effort to make it to our station.

Omicron Mu is currently off-limits for security reason, Omicron Zeta being warzone. That will be natural some will look suspicious at everyone, giving current situation. While your request will be evaluated, better you know that we won't be able to help you for some time.

D'Angelo out.

[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]