Discovery Gaming Community
To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry (/showthread.php?tid=73674)

To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry - Yber - 01-28-2012

**... The screen ignites and by a second just static's sound is heard...**
Unknow source, aboard the Primera Verdad.
Common ID: Exiles.
Subject: The Endless war
[Image: joker2lq.jpg]

A smiling man appears on the screen, but his face keeps in darkness

My... King... He sniffs something As you probably saw, I've been... working, on something. This endless war against the royalist is being expensive, bloody, and painfully. That all works for me as far as it does for you, I'm not becoming a betrayer he smiles but you already know that. I'm sorry.

The fact is, my own weaponry has become not large enough. But, let me show you first.

[Image: 254px-Perilous-GRN-s.png]

That, is a class Perilous gunboat, built at some of the royalist's shipyards. A solid creation, powerful, deadly one. I've been working hard to develop the weak points of this monster. And I've done it, more than succesfully. Those recruits who are used to pilot the wonderful Perilous aren't a challenge for me anymore.

Now, let's go to business. My long range scanner detected some kind of vessel, in Gallia deep space. I eventually found him, lying in middle of nowhere. A perilous, an interesting meeting. After a short job, the pilot gave up and ejected his scape pod.

[Image: screen944.png]

The vessel, the gunboat itself, wasn't destroyed. No, I drove some of my own crew there and, with a bit of job, we managed to move it to a safer place. Once there, I started to... explore it, with a hand from my new friend he smiles.
Let's be short. I've descompossed it all, within a few weeks, and now I do know all about it. The sistem of vital support, the forward gun, the graviton shield system... the whole ship itself. It has taken months. I've had to remove all the protection systems, with a hand from a friend of mine... Lupercal, a Lane Hacker. The ship works once again.

However, and it's pointless, that's why I apologice, the powerplant got damage while the hack was opening it to me. And there is no fix for that, I've tried all the ways.

Anyway, such small issue shouldn't be annoying, it will burn the enemys of the Renegades as good as any other Renegade ship, or better, in fact. The royalist will be surprised: their lovely gunboat, a Perilous, shooting their own side. Not their side anymore, indeed he laughs.

The image changes, and shows a class Perilous gallic gunboat flying in Gallia deep space with Renegades' colours.

Yes, I'm flying it right now! For the glory of the Renegades! The Primera Verdad, lastly known as Estoque, suits me greatfully!

He laughs hard and the sound hears strange

The image returns to Exiles himself.

I hope this... make a bit happier your day. Might you want to see the vessel itself in space, with your own eyes? Would be a pleasure... to show you.

He pushes hard the console Burn the royalist... with their own weapons, I swear!

**The screen goes off**

To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry - Yber - 01-29-2012

...-Boosting Signal-...

To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry - Yber - 01-30-2012

...-Boosting Signal-...

To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry - Veygaar - 01-30-2012

[Image: Transmission2.png]
A strong young man speaks

Rorry

What can I say Exiles... Except: Job well done.

I am more than just interested in this exploit of yours. Shall we discuss it over drinks on board the flag ship? I have something myself you will find interest in, so I believe.

I see a great future for you Exiles, you are truly your own King, and an honorable Renegade.

Transmission Ends

To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry - Yber - 01-31-2012

**... The screen ignites and by a second just static's sound is heard...**
Unknow source, aboard the Primera Verdad.
Common ID: Exiles.
Subject: The Endless war
[Image: joker2lq.jpg]

A smiling man appears on the screen, but his face keeps in darkness

Yeah... that would be fine. I think there are some good wine bottles in the hold... which are not going to be drunk by our old friends. Do you like the white one? He laughs and sniffs.
I will land at the flagship in a few days, then I'll be more than glad to share my new knowledge about gallic's matters. And about that project of yours... Well, I may figure out what's this about. Either way, I shall check it out soon. Expect me abord within 3 days.

And, my King, there are two kings for me: my own liberty, and you. We all have great future, as Renegades have, an infinite one. I feel like blasting a few dudes before heading to the flagship; expect new personnel for cleaning dutys he smiles.

**The screen goes off**

To the Renegades |RR, The King Rorry - Yber - 01-31-2012

//Double post