Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force (/showthread.php?tid=73924)

To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force - Toaster - 01-31-2012

[Image: XVgn2.png]

[color=#66FFFF]Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

My name is Jacob Blunt, I am the commander of the dreadnought LNS Unity.

Today at 1715 hours, I received a secure transmission from a certain Adam.Smith (affiliation unknown). He reported that he had spotted a convoy of five (5) Independent Neuralnet Division ships in Cortez, all of which were loaded up with cardamine. He then reported that they were heading to California.

I immediately notified police officer John.Getcha, judge Senior_Judge-Logan, and Liberty Navy gunboat Captain.Tonto about this. The first two positioned themselves at Planet Los Angelas and California Minor, while the gunboat headed to Mojave. The Unity held a position at the New York gate in California. LPI-SWAT-John.Aryn[U] joined our force then. Thanks to his TLAGSNET we were able to track the IND convoy's movements into Ontario and then Colorado. While Captain.Tanto and the Unity headed to the Colorado gate in New York, the other ships positioned themselves around the Colorado jumphole in sector C3, Jersey Debris Field.

Soon there after, two IND ships jumped through the hole and headed to Rochester Base, dropping their cargo as they noticed that they were being pursued. Anna.Smith, who had joined our force, sighted another two vessels at Manhattan and was able to get guncams of their cargo holds (see attachments).

The IND vessels at Rochester, no longer carrying any contraband, were able to talk themselves our of the mess for now. According to Anna.Smith, the two vessels at Manhattan proceeded to moor and sell their contraband on the planet.

Another set of guncams comes from a third party who, for safety reasons, wants to stay anonymous. The guncams were therefore edited accordingly.

Attachments:
Anna Smith -
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Anonymous Source -
One
Two
Three
Four

I hope these files help you in making a decision concerning this severe breach of Libertonian law.

Regards,
Jacob Blunt

To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force - Fifty. - 01-31-2012

[font=Century Gothic]
[Image: 2hzq2rt.png]
Sender ID: Officer John Aryn.
Ship type: SWAT-Upholder.
Subject: IND

Good day!
The LPI are looking into the incident.One small problem though. I never turned on my TLAGSNET. The vessels' location was given to me by apparently ... Lane hackers. The vessels were at the coordinates given,however they weren't hauling the stock we can see on those guncams. The fact that the hackers were very desperate to "frame" the IND disturbs me - something isn't right here. Also the editing of the guncams seems strange. I will have to ask you to provide better guncam proof to work with. - if possible from a more reliable source,mercenaries are known to be bought by various criminals.
Aryn out.

[Image: a0vxw1.png]

To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force - Toaster - 01-31-2012

[color=#66FFFF]Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

You did not have your TLAGSNET on? Then there must have been a misunderstanding. The Unity's communication officers were being spammed with transmission from several sources. In that case it must have been officer John.Getcha who used the NET to monitor lane and gate traffic. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also, the source of the edited guncams personally asked my not to mention his name or callsign prior to transferring the guncams. Had I not agreed, crucial evidence would not be available to us. I will honor this agreement and keep the source anonymous. As for Miss Smith's guncams, I believe she is a trust worthy mercenary. After all, she has worked with the Navy before.

May I, as a side note, ask you why you were communicating with Lane Hackers?

Regards,
Jacob Blunt

To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force - Fifty. - 01-31-2012

[font=Century Gothic]

Lane hackers can easily break through comm systems. They contacted me via private comms and didn't really ask what I thought about their group of individuals. They broadcasted their message and disappeared. My opinion on the guncam proof stands - we need better,from a more reliable source. There is no such thing as trust worthy mercenary.

Aryn out.

[font=Century Gothic]

Also,your "anonymous" informer send some guncams to me too.Strange indeed,when I saw the sender.Since the rest of the people this message is addressed to deserve to know the truth,I am posting the original guncam I received:
Guncam
As I said,a more reliable source is needed.
My turn to ask why are you chatting with Lane Hackers.

Aryn out.

To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force - Sonja - 01-31-2012

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Relevant people;

First of all, it's not our policy to accept anonymous information without knowing the identity of the person giving it. That makes it not anonymous. It's fine if we're told and shown the relevant unaltered evidence privately, but that's not the case here. This is for obvious reasons, as has clearly been demonstrated already in this heated debate between you two.

All this means that the charges that may be brought forwards will be based on the ships
[IND]The.Kitsune and the [IND]Liquid.Assets. There's no acceptable evidence of the others you accuse. If they dumped their cargo, that's a victory, though it's a shame you couldn't capture it or otherwise prove that this happened.

We will be considering the evidence presented to us that is unaltered. Anything else is just pointless waffle.

Transmission Terminated

To: Liberty Navy High Command, Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Security Force - Sonja - 02-01-2012

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Relevant people;

We've come to a preliminary decision on how to proceed concerning this issue. We'll be sending the IND a missive soon about it, which the Liberty Police Incorporated and the Liberty Security Force will also be able to view.

We will also be keeping a copy of the evidence for use as future leverage should such an incident occur again.

Hopefully we will send them a clear message that can't be misinterpreted in any way.

Transmission Terminated