Discovery Gaming Community
To the ECG Corsair Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the ECG Corsair Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=73927)

To the ECG Corsair Fleet - eclipse_star - 01-31-2012

INCOMING COMMUNICATION::::::
VERIFY SENDER::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TRANSMIT CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEYS:::::
:
WAIT
:
WAIT
:
IDENTITY CONFIRMED:::::::::::::::::::
VALID CORSAIR KEY::::::::::::::::::
:
WAIT
:
HIGHEST PRIORITY::::::::::::::::::::::
ADMIRAL EVOLUTION:::::::::::::

::::::::BEGIN TRANSMISSION:::::::::::

Fleetwide Alert:

From the desk of Admiral Evolution, Master of the ECG fleet.

::: IT IS SO ORDERED :::

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY All ECG vessels shall withdraw from Omicron Gamma until further direct order is given directly by Adm Evolution, or by an authorized officer under his explicit instruction.

Primary regrouping point for ECG vessel repair and debriefing is Ciutadella at Omicron Lambda.

Sub-orders:

To the extent possible without countermanding this direct order:

1. ECG craft shall continue to engage all enemies, and patrol Corsair space as per usual.
2. ECG craft shall continue to assist in hunt and destroy efforts initiated by other Corsair factions,
3. ECG craft shall abide by orders given by the Corsair elders and their representatives.
4. ECG craft shall NOT comment on this order to others, nor express opinions, nor respond when addressed by others about this order, except by officers of formal Corsair factions.

Otherwise,

4. ECG pilots shall refrain from jumping to Omicron Gamma, except as is necessary to traverse to other systems.

::: END OF DIRECT ORDER :::

Ladies and gents I won't lie to you. This is going to hit some of you hard, and if you're out of Crete you just may not see your families for a while.

Suck it in people. Do your duty.

A few days ago we saw the death of a pilot in his home skies, and Until that mess is sorted I'm pulling the fleet out.

We'll get a dialog going on and get this sorted out, but my first priority is to protect my people, even when they are shooting their mouths off.

That means you. Now go to work.

Evolution out.

::::::::END TRANSMISSION:::::::::::

To the ECG Corsair Fleet - Rmorph - 01-31-2012

INCOMING COMMUNICATION::::::
VERIFY SENDER::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TRANSMIT CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEYS:::::
:
WAIT
:
WAIT
:
IDENTITY CONFIRMED:::::::::::::::::::
VALID CORSAIR KEY::::::::::::::::::
:
WAIT
:
STANDARD PRIORITY::::::::::::::::::::::
RMORPH INTEL:::::::::::::

::::::::BEGIN TRANSMISSION:::::::::::

Sir,

Ciutadella informed.

We have a few long patrols beyond comms range, but we'll send a repeater for them.

Fleet is informed, and preparing to deploy. Fleet is on yellow until you give the stand down as per extended verbal instructions.

Rmorph Intel.

::::::::END TRANSMISSION:::::::::::