Discovery Gaming Community
To the 81 Syndicate - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the 81 Syndicate (/showthread.php?tid=74128)

To the 81 Syndicate - Patrician - 02-03-2012

...Incoming transmission...
Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Buenas dias, Senors. I was going through some files of my predecessor, Doctor Jameson, when I ran across an intriguing plan of his. Im not going to go into details but there was a ship, the Mantello, whose destination was in Liberty. It never showed up. As I know that you get around quite a bit, I wish for you to keep an eye out for this vessel. Sensor records from Freeport Six show the Mantello clearing the Taus so we know that it made it past the Colonials. After it jumped to Baffin, it vanished. If you find the Mantello with its cargo intact I want you to bring it back to Malta and destroy the remaining wreckage. No evidence. Of course, we shall pay you a finders fee should you be successful. If you have any questions, contact my office.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends...

To the 81 Syndicate - Death.RunningVerminator - 02-04-2012

Source - The 81 Syndicate
Location - On Board, "The Verminator"
Topic - The Mantello
ID - *****

Ah, Senor Garrison, it is good to hear from you my old friend! I was getting the feeling you had forgotten about me and my little self. Haha. Right, though. We will search for this. It.. will not be priority, mind you. But we will indeed be aware of this. Is there perhaps any more information you can give us as to the exact whereabouts? From what you told us, it's in Baffin.. but.. that could be a lot of money wasted, searching for this lost ship that could be anywhere, rather than spreading the orange dream. Though, if there is not any more information you can give us.. That is alright. We will be aware of the ship and search for it.

It was nice hearing from you, Senor. I look forward to further interactions.

Regards,
Death Runner

***End of Transmission***

To the 81 Syndicate - Death.RunningVerminator - 02-04-2012

Source - The 81 Syndicate
Location - On Board, "The Verminator"
Topic - The Mantello
ID - *****

The deed is done. The cargo within the hold was intact and has been brought back to Malta. The ship, destroyed.

Attached guncam shots: * *

Regards,
Death Runner

***End of Transmission***

To the 81 Syndicate - Patrician - 02-05-2012

...Incoming transmission...
Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Excellent work, Senors. Send the cargo and retrieved ship's logs to Charbydis for shipment offworld. Give me an account number to send a token of our appreciation for your time.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends...