Discovery Gaming Community
Order of Roaring Piratz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Order of Roaring Piratz (/showthread.php?tid=7419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Order of Roaring Piratz - AdamantineFist - 04-02-2008

[font=Times New Roman] The Order of Roaring Piratz

[Image: OoRP.jpg]

Backgrund

T3h orderz of Roaring Piratz is cool clan for piratz. We will be t3h r0x0rs. We will use all best ship, from all faction, mostly battleship, and lots of big shipz. All t3h best for us. No n00bz in clan! We will be so cool! All ships must be big in Roaring Piratz and u can take from any faction all their ships lol. all we will use to kill everyone! Except outcasts or corsair because they r 1337 h4x0r5.

Diplomasee

Allies
Outcasts cuz they are awesome
corsairs cuz they are awesom as well

Enemies
Military (cuz they stoopidz)
bounty hunters becaus they attack our friends!
Traders because we pirate them!

All Roaring Piratz ships will have {OoRP} in front of their names.

Order of Roaring Piratz - pchwang - 04-02-2008

This is a joke, right?

Because this is the perfect example of what your application for a faction should NOT look like.

Happy fool's day!

Order of Roaring Piratz - Sand_Spider - 04-02-2008

Wow... never thought I'd see the day this would happen..

Good joke, although I wasn't fooled, I KNEW this wasn't a real faction request

Couldn't resist the temptation. Idea just popped into my head. <strike>I'll get rid of this soon, if no one else does first.</strike> <- Nah, I'll leave it for now.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Zapp - 04-02-2008

LOL! That was damn funny. I swear to god... whaddya say guys? The ship list is pretty dead on, and so is the diplomacy. I say accepted... wait, how many active members do you have? FOUR?! Sorry, rejected.

Nah, we got tons of members! Just look at all of those indy Corsairs! Half of them are in for this faction, I tells ya.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Xoria - 04-02-2008

All I'll say is : Adamantine is lucky that I'm only a Global Moderator instead of an Admin. As it is, I will restrain my first impulse and substitute for it this here subtle repartee.

C'mon, you don't like the OoRP faction? We're secretly everywhere and have been building up support for ages. We have agents all over Liberty and Gamma. At a single word, both systems will fall to our mighty fleet composed solely of capships!

EDIT: Oh yes, Sigma 13 as well. We are right now strangling our chokehold on the Niobium -> Diamonds run.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Cawdor - 04-02-2008

the tag is just awesome :lol: