Discovery Gaming Community
Sigmund Abendroth - Ostwind - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Sigmund Abendroth - Ostwind (/showthread.php?tid=7422)

Sigmund Abendroth - Ostwind - Clayph - 04-02-2008

Rheinland Military Personnel Database

Subject: Sigmund, Abendroth

Sigmund Abendroth was born under Hilda Bronnen and Martin Abendroth on Augsburg
Orbital Colony medical section in 8th July 792 A.S. His mother is a translator and his father is a financial manager of ALG Waste Disposal. From early years of his life, there is a big influence from Sigmund's grandfather – retired Rheinland Military Major. His parents didn't have much time to raise their child and Sigmund was often with uncle in his small house on Hamburg.

In Sigmund's fifteen years he went to New Berlin Military Academy where he embarked on his journey to become Rheinland Military member. His exceptional leadership abilities and perfect self-control was the main reason why he graduated as Hauptmann of Rheinland Military. He was given command of Rheinland Military Gunboat. He named the gunboat Ostwind.
(Might be a reference to strong winds blowing from the east on Hamburg, where he spent most of his childhood.)

For three years he was fulfilling his duties perfectly, showing obedience to Rheinland Military command. He was engaged with Kathrin Schultz since his time on Military Academy. She was reporter for Colony News Service. She proved to be very curious about classified Military projects. One month later, she was murdered, there was no success in investigating the case. Abendroth's loyalty apparently got shaken because two weeks after the murder he was sent on a mission to Bering and never returned. Last time he was reported in Texas, heading to New York.

Due to services he and his uncle proved to Rheinland, Abendroth was not searched and
judged by Rheinland Military Court. His occupation remains unknown although there are speculations that he and his crew became mercenaries.

End of Entry

----------------------------------------------------------

Yes. These are my details from Rheinland Military database. What you couldn't see there were the important details. My fiancee was murdered by Rheinland agents. Because she was about to write a reportage about new type of Rheinland Wraths! She was using her contacts in the Military. And this is how she ended... I can't believe that things like this happen.

I don't want anything like revenge, it's pointless. Instead me and my crew – Isabela Eichel, Kurt Bachmeier and Martin Fiedler have set on a journey to New York. They shared the pain from my loss with me and they will go with me even to the hell itself. We want to make some money, end our lives as rich on Manhattan. Because life in Rheinland is cruel.

/OOC/ Please if you find some grammar mistakes, correct me via PM.. Thanks a lot:)