Discovery Gaming Community
Wait a second... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Wait a second... (/showthread.php?tid=74436)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Wait a second... - Death.RunningVerminator - 02-08-2012

He doesn't even exist anymore. All it says is 'sindroms' and 'unregistered.'

Anyone know what happened?

EDIT: By request of spazzy I'm going to put his message on the first post. Here's what he said:

' Wrote:[1:09:19 PM] Sindroms: Okay, this is directly meant for the people saying tat I uncovered some conspiracy bulloks, considering the video intended for those people never reached the forums.

The reason I posted that cheat was because I THOUGHT that Cannon had spread nasty rumors about me. Basically that I sucked up to admins and got used for it as cheap labor. Posting that cheat was more or less the only thing I could think of to prove I have done nothing of the sort.

However, he apparently did not start those rumors, so I royally screwed up. I was given the information about this cheat by an ex disco vet and he mentioned that some members used it. Did they? I have no idea, I simply said that to make Cannon look bad and now I look like a total moron.

People, stop using my avatar, stop saying stupid things about conspiracy because all of this is my frigging fault already. I jumped to conclusions, I took revenge, it is because of ME all of these rumors are around.
There are no trusted cheaters, and I am not among you. Cannon's software apparently makes a random generated key on every machene, thus making it impossible to use proxis or to, say, join through a friends IP.

I made a mistake and now I am dealing with the consequences. I have no idea if Matt even got the video, but please, stop posting these things to make both you and me look even more stupid.

Wait a second... - Vexykin - 02-08-2012

banned...

for admitting cheating on teh server:)

it's np

Oh, and...his YT channel...has bad video in it

That makes no sense.. Plenty of others have admitted cheating on the server and they're still here.

Wait a second... - Jessitrescott - 02-08-2012

is he banned for ever:(

Wait a second... - Vexykin - 02-08-2012

Why don'cha ask himself then?

He's still amongst us...

Wait a second... - Irwin - 02-08-2012

AFAIK, Spazzy's banned because he pointed out an exploit of some sort to the forums, not just because he cheated, but because he showed everyone else how to as well. I think.

' Wrote:Why don'cha ask himself then?

He's still amongst us...
Heh. Just like the other many many many people who have been banned and just.. wanted to come back. Karlotta, for example. xD

Wait a second... - meoshi - 02-08-2012

' Wrote:Karlotta
Who is this Karlotta you speak of?

Wait a second... - Bootsiuv - 02-08-2012

pfft...

you meoshi?

Wait a second... - meoshi - 02-08-2012

Who you?