Discovery Gaming Community
To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=74509)

To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 02-09-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 12.png]

Konbanwa Most Exalted Shogun Noboru - a beautiful and rather young woman bowed with utmost reverence.

My name is Nicole Hunter and I send you warm greetings from the Lane Hackers. It has been a long time since we had any contact with the honourable Blood Dragons. We are aware that time is a potent enemy, but we do not wish to let our friendship fade away along with the distant memories of our common deeds. Therefore, I wish to humbly ask for the pleasure and honour of an audience to renew our amity and discuss possible cooperation. If in your wisdom you decide to grant me this privilege, I will travel to Kyoto at the time of your preference. I hope this message will find you in good health, and we will be able to meet soon.

Oyasumi nasai, Noboru-san - Nicole once again bowed and the screen became blank.

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons - Slartibartfast - 02-09-2012

[Image: blooddragonlogo.gif]
Comm ID: Noboru Ryuu

Konnichiwa.

Indeed, a lot of time has passed since our organisations last held talks. And if you feel the ties, loosened by the tooth of time, should be renewed, feel free to visit the Imperial Court - for friends, our doors are always open. We'll be happy to hear out your suggestions about expanding the cooperation.

<div align="right][color=#FFFFFF][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
In Hideyoshi's Memory

To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 02-14-2012

...uploading.data...
Konnichiwa Noboru-san,

Once again I wanted to thank you for the yesterday's audience. I hope our small token of friendship will be put to a good use. As I promised yesterday, I am going to reiterate crucial parts of our proposal now. I attach brief background of the insidious company we have spoken of and details of our offer. Rest assured that, even if you decide to reject it, our friendship is not conditional. We are interested in strengthening our bonds regardless of your decision. Nevertheless, I hope that you will accept our offer and that it will be a prelude to a fruitful cooperation.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...

Attachment A: Target Background

Independent Neuralnet Division started as a branch of Interspace Commerce specializing in neural net and trade lane network security. They quickly rose to prominence and became completely separate corporation that is very loosely tied to the Interspace Commerce. Currently IND, besides providing security and insurance services, focuses on high-profile cargo shipments. IND fulfils mainly high-value governmental and corporate contracts. Although IND has Liberty origins, their operations span throughout all colonies. What makes IND different from any other ordinary shipping corporation is that they are lead by power hungry materialistic machiavellists, who through bribery, blackmailing and assassinations secure their monopolistic position and acquire restricted cargo licenses, special transit permissions and unique contracts.

Attachment B: Gather Intelligence Mission

Objectives: gather intelligence on IND trade routes going through Kusari, outline cargo destinations, buy and sell points
Reward: 10.000.000,00 SC or cargo equivalent

Description: As we are unable to conduct prolonged operations in Kusari space, we have only faint idea on IND operations in your beloved home. We received reports of their ships being often spotted in Nagano and Okinawa. It is most likely that these two systems are essential points of their trade routes. They have also been frequently seen in Rishiri, Sigma-13 and Sigma-19. Rare sightings in Honshu, New Tokyo and Kyushu have also been confirmed. However, they are most likely only passing through these systems. We want to ask you to gather accurate data on their trade routes going through Kusari, expected destinations of their cargo as well as exact buy and sell points within Kusari. For this service we are willing to send you 10.000.000,00 SC or goods of equivalent worth. Final report on this mission should be sent to this frequency.

Attachment C: Cargo Confiscation Mission

Objectives: confiscate cargo of ten IND transports within Kusari and the bordering systems
Reward: 100.000.000,00 SC (10.000.000,00 SC per successfully intercepted shipment)

Description: Once you discover IND's trade routes intercepting their transports should be relatively easy. We want to ask you to intercept ten of their shipments and confiscate all of their cargo. If you are not be able to organize a retrieval of the cargo, you should destroy it. We want to hit IND profits not the manpower, so you are not required to kill their pilots as long as they show reason and comply with your demands. Reports on the progress of this mission containing appropriate footage should be sent to this frequency.

...attachment.received...

To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 03-04-2012

...uploading.data...
Konnichiwa,

We have still not received your official response to our offer and we're anxious to hear it. Also, it might be a pleasant news for you, that we have intercepted Samura transport in Colorado and Galileo, carrying respectively Quantum Multiplexors and Luxury Consumer Goods. In both cases the vessel has been successfully extorted.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...

To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons - Slartibartfast - 03-10-2012

[Image: blooddragonlogo.gif]
Comm ID: Noboru Ryuu

Please, excuse my lack of answer in this communique - but rest assured our pilots are being briefed on this particular assignment already. The results should be presented in this channel, I presume?

In hope that our cooperation bears fruit,
~Shogun Noboru

<div align="right][color=#FFFFFF][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
In Hideyoshi's Memory

To: Shogun Ryuu Noboru of the Blood Dragons - Nicole Hunter - 03-11-2012

...uploading.data...
Konbanwa,

Hai, this will be the appropriate channel for further reports on the matter. Additionally, if you feel that certain data deserves a special protection, don't hesitate to use our latest encryption protocols.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...