Discovery Gaming Community
Liberation of Leipzig - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Liberation of Leipzig (/showthread.php?tid=74800)

Pages: 1 2 3

Liberation of Leipzig - Landers - 02-13-2012

"Liberation of Leipzig"

The situation in Dresden has worsened in the last few months. The Rheinland Military is slowly losing ground, the two pronged war they are waging consuming vast amounts of their resources every day. Having to split their forces into two fronts, the Military has left Daumann almost undefended in the Dresden system. It did not take long for the Red Hessians to begin seizing on the opportunity.

The Red Hessian Army was able to increase their influence drastically in recent times, using the new array of equipment that they have developed. They were fully aware however that a misplaced frontal attack would cause the destruction of their forces and an irreparable dent in the Military, which would leave Rheinland undefended against the Libertonian assault. Their intent instead was to hurt Rheinland's economy, to pave the way for a government change.

Leipzig Station has always been a valueable target for the Hessians, partly because of the diminished Military presence. With Military forces further transferred to Hamburg from Dresden, they started to plan a potential takeover of the base, and convince the workers there about their cause. If Leipzig fell, it would provide a great propaganda victory and earn the Red Hessians a great amount of much needed industrial equipment. There was no time to wait: the Red Hessian Army began gathering a small strikeforce to test Leipzig's defenses, and prepare themselves for its liberation from the Kanzler...

...But the Rheinland Military did not fall short. Their intelligence services have supplied them with vital data regarding Hessian plans, and the Rheinland Military is aware of the incoming attack. In response, the Altenburg received more than a dozen new fighters and combat personel, including high trained elite pilots to stop this new threat dead in its tracks.

// [RHA] will start at Vogtland Base and move to the asteroid field to avoid being detected by the Altenburg.
[RM] will start at the Altenburg and start patroling the asteroid field. They should meet inside the field.

Next event: 26th February (Sunday) 18:00 GMT

Rheinland Military:

• [RM]Fr.Alois.Dermen
  • [RM]Fr.Franz.Kurtt
  • [RM]Lt.Viktor.Amott.
  • [RM]Ge.Michael.v.Reims
  • [RM]Fl.Detlef.Fleisher
  • [RM]Lt.Sarah:Austerlitz

Red Hessian Army:

• [RHA]Peter.Schubert
  • [RHA]Petko.Dimitrov
  • [RHA]Simone.Brunn
  • [RHA]Erik.Ackart
  • [RHA]Hans.Gukel
  • [RHA]Lucas.Walther

If you wish to participate, post here. Only official faction members please. If one of the side can bring more people than the other, [RF] and BDM| members may join the event to make the numbers equal.

Liberation of Leipzig - Tagesbefehl - 02-13-2012

[RHA]Merten.Papst / [RF]Gasenwagen (kamerad Will of the RF will take my place in the highly likely event that I can't make it)

Ok [Image: emoticon-00174-bandit.gif]

Liberation of Leipzig - ChillerMiller - 02-13-2012

[RHA]Peter.Schubert, I will try to be there, if not then I'm sure somebody will be able to replace me.

Liberation of Leipzig - Narcotic - 02-13-2012

[RM]Fw.Sarah.Braun

Saturday... it might be possible, that I need to fly under influence of alcohol and/or drugs. As always. Uhm... but I'll try to be there.

Liberation of Leipzig - fenixhun - 02-13-2012

[RM]Fl.Detlef.Fleisher

I'm in!

Liberation of Leipzig - Pacific - 02-13-2012

In

[RM]Ge.Barent.Adalbert

Liberation of Leipzig - Kreuzritter - 02-14-2012

Not sure if I can make it on Saturday.

Joining with either [RM]Lt.Theo.Sittlingen or [RHA]Simone.Brunn, depending on how the numbers are until then.

Liberation of Leipzig - Gentlefood - 02-14-2012

[RM]Ge.Klaus.Weiss As many have stated before I'll try to be there if needed, but I'm not entirely sure if I can.

Liberation of Leipzig - Vladimir - 02-14-2012

I'll try to be there if numbers are not equal blah blah blah, [RF]Something.

Liberation of Leipzig - Blodo - 02-14-2012

[RHA]Gunther.Hoerst of course