Discovery Gaming Community
To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemu... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemu... (/showthread.php?tid=75009)

To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemu... - Nicole Hunter - 02-17-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 12.png]
Konbanwa Okasan Tanaka,

My name is Nicole Hunter and I send you salutations from the Lane Hackers. It has been some time since we housed Golden Chrysanthemum's emissary. We would like to see you and your shipments more often at our doorstep. If it is possible, I would like to meet you, exalted Okasan, to discuss possible cooperation and goods exchange. I hope this message will find you in good health and we will meet soon.

Oyasumi nasai,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemum - Jansen - 02-18-2012

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Office of the Okasan, Ainu Depot

Konnichiwa Miss Hunter,

We had to undergo a lot of changes in the past months, the changes in Kusari the mysterious death of our beloved Okasan Ito are just a few of them. We soon should be able to send more shipments to your bases.

The docking bays of Ainu are open for you if you want to have a meeting with me, I am currently too busy to leave the base for a longer time.

A. Tanaka

To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemu... - Nicole Hunter - 02-18-2012

...uploading.data...
Konnichiwa Okasan Tanaka,

Once again I want to thank you for the audience. I hope our small gift has been a source of unique experiences. As we agreed I will reiterate details of our offer. Recently many cardamine shipments to Leiden have been overdue due to activity of the mercenary group called Lost Star Vigilantes. Their activity in Tau-23 has significantly raised costs and risks of the Upper Taus cardamine route. Therefore, we will welcome any additional shipments gladly. We want to ask you to deliver at least 5000 metric units of cardamine to Leiden Base. In return we will deliver counterfeit software of respective value to base of your choice. We also understand that your research and development, as well as ship construction, efforts require a lot of high technology components. Alternatively, we can deliver you some amount of bio-neural processors, nano-capacitors and superconductors. All these goods are produced in Liberty and we can easily acquire them.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemum - Jansen - 02-18-2012

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Office of the Okasan, Ainu Depot

Konbanwa Miss Hunter,

As promised, I already informed our transport pilots about the new orders, you can expect the first delivery to reach you soon.
I still have to decide about the goods you could deliver us, but I will tell you about them soon.

A. Tanaka

To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemum - Drakaisyl - 03-11-2012

<<< Incoming Transmission >>>
<<< Source: Ainu Depot >>>
<<< Com ID: Sakura Ainoh >>>
<<< Security Level: High >>>

Konnichiwa Miss ,

Iam Sakura Ainoh,one of the less Pilots of Transports within the sisterhood.But I can inform you,that we were able to deliver the ammount of your wished Cardamine to one of your bases.As we weren't told to which base,we took the one we know for sure,so we chose Mactan Base within Magellan.

Your people there were glad about the delivery,too.I think they will send it to the right base.

Added are the documents we got from yur workers

Document 1

Document 2

Document 3

Document 4

I hope it pleases you.

Signed Sakura Ainoh

<<< Transmission end >>>
<<< Connecktion closed >>>

To: Okasan Amaya Tanaka of the Golden Chrysanthemu... - Nicole Hunter - 03-13-2012

...uploading.data...
Konbanwa,

First of all I would like to thank you for the shipments. I am very sorry that there was nobody available at the time to assist you with the cargo unloading. I had the pleasure to speak with Kuroko Shirai, acting spokesperson for your sisterhood. I was informed that you will benefit most from a shipment of various goods, instead of a one type only. In order to accommodate your wishes we have intercepted several transports in Galileo as well as bought certain amount of goods from our intermediaries. Two our shipments, which departed from Leiden, supplied Ainu Depot with:
  • 2100 metric units of nano-capacitors;
  • 2100 metric units of superconductors;
  • 2100 metric units of bio-neural processors;
  • 2100 units of counterfeit software.
A member of your sisterhood, charming Lady Red, was supervising unload of the cargo. We hope that these goods will help you in your efforts to rebuild the Golden Chrysanthemum.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...