Discovery Gaming Community
La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Brigands de Tartuffe. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Brigands de Tartuffe. (/showthread.php?tid=75061)

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Brigands de Tartuffe. - Pinko - 02-17-2012

*Incomming transmission*
To: Tartuffe's Brigands
Subject: Assistance

Salutations,

So I heard things went to hell with the Legion, and that we may finally be able to remove them from their position. It is something the Brigands have looked forward to, and it is something La Famille has looked forward to.

Recently, our stance with the Brigands has been less than appreciable due to the acts of the Legionnaires and how they had ordered them to kill us on sight, but I finally see some Brigands with enough courage to step up against their idiocy, and the threat they cause to Gallia's black market.

The sabotaging of the Grande Guillotine only further showcase the many flaws the Legion has. How they cope with it merely wastes Brigand ressources and time into something that is, in effect, quite trivial. Symbolism and reigns of terror only takes one so far. It is time to act.

La Famille de la Brise de Mer offers all of its support to the Brigands de Tartuffe, and is willing to assist them on a supply and support basis, under the condition that after the Legion is delt with, the Brigands and the Corse will return to a statu quo status we were having before the Legion stepped in and disrupted the balance.

I believe that both sides of the issue ask for nothing more, but nothing less, than this.

Signed,

Aurèlie LaBrise

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Brigands de Tartuffe. - Alley - 02-17-2012

[Image: TmP4b.png]

Communications Online
[color=#FFFFFF]Communication ID: Mademoiselle Souffrance

[color=#33FFFF]Mademoiselle Labrise,

The Legion indeed seem to have completely freaked out over the sabotage of their flagship. I personally agree that it is a waste of ressource, but on the other hand such a vessel is something that has no use at all for the Brigand cause.

The Legion may have hid under our banner, and managed to take ascendence over the Brigand Conclave, but lets be honest they took ascendence through acts of terror and the bullying of minor groups constituting the Conclave. Unless the Conclave as a whole decide to expell the Legion from the Brigand Conclave, it isn't a lone group that will manage anything. Aside of the Legion, all of us are simply people that simply looked for a different way of living. We are certainly not soldiers, nor a military wing.

I certainly doubt Monsieur Tartuffe will be willing to put our lives in danger as the Legion are far more numerous than our little group, however I'm sure he will appreciate to know you support us.

He'll likely adress you himself once he is back on Narbonne.

Respectueusement,
Lise "Souffrance" de Sainte Colombe.

[color=#FF0000]Communications Offline

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the Brigands de Tartuffe. - Reverend Del - 02-18-2012

[Image: TmP4b.png]

Communications Online
[color=#FFFFFF]Communication ID: Le Tartuffe

[color=#33FFFF]Madame,

At this time the Union's help is not required. It is a Brigand matter, however, if this comes to blows we will of course desire all the help you wish to give. That being said I do not wish it to come to blows, but these latest threats may see all Corse, Council, Maquis and Brigand alike at their throats. They hold the dagger to their own jugular we have only to see if they slit their own necks.

Le Tartuffe

[color=#FF0000]Communications Offline