Discovery Gaming Community
Official Declaration of Neutrality With HGL - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Official Declaration of Neutrality With HGL (/showthread.php?tid=7515)

Official Declaration of Neutrality With HGL - fpsdoug - 04-05-2008

Two men stood on the bridge of the Patriot, the Union's flagship. All there recongnized them as Doug Crane, leader of Union of Gold forces, and Sir. Alisdar, head of Highland Gateway. They shook hands, Arranmore was now open to Gateway ships for gold transport, requiping, and certain services. The Union had many of the same benefits, also the promise that Gateway would help our diplomacy.

The two parties were neutral as soon as a piece of paper was signed. The next step towards Molly independence had been taken. A new house might soon arise, the Molly house! Many Bretonians stand eager watching this. Doug Crane turned to the cameras, "Bretonians, I ask you to consider the same diplomacy change, neutrality, and possibly friendly. All we ask is you stay out of our affairs in Dublin, in turn we will not pirate and fight off the Colonials and Corsairs. Then...we will strike! For gold...FOR FREEDOM!"

The cameras switched off.

// if you want to make a neutrality declaration, do it here.

Official Declaration of Neutrality With HGL - beander2 - 04-05-2008

As the cameras focused on the front of the room, three men walked from a side door up behind a podium marked with the insignia of Highland-Gateway, Ltd. The first of the three to enter adjusted the holographic sensor on the top of the stand.

"My name is Alisdair Buchanan, and I am the CEO and Chair of Highland-Gateway, Ltd. To my right is Mr. Gunther Koch, Director of Trade Operations, and to my left is Mr. Thomas Bader, Director of Security Operations. We come to you bearing good tidings.

I have just returned from negotiations with Mr. Doug Crane, the leader of Union of Gold. We have concluded an agreement that should benefit both Dublin and the rest of Bretonia. Officially, we declare neutrality with UoG. Instructions to this end have already been relayed to HGL personnel.

As demonstrations of our improved diplomacy, Mr. Crane has allowed HGL rights to ship gold and other sundries from Arranmore to destinations throughout Sirius, as well as docking rights there to repair and restock our vessels. In return, we have offered to Mr. Crane the same from Kensington Shipping Platform. We have also offered to discuss with our friends and allies the possibility of improved relations with UoG, including trade. And we have committed to various contributions toward the education and welfare of the Dublin populace.

We hope that this will be a step toward a broader rapprochement between UoG and the rest of Bretonia. We are committed to a lasting peace and will do our part to see this happen.

Thank you for your attention."

Commotion erupted immediately as reporters tried to get additional comments from the HGL executives, but none was successful.

Official Declaration of Neutrality With HGL - GhostFace - 04-06-2008

// ahh good to see that we have "lawful relationships now." I do hope we will finally have our independence.