Discovery Gaming Community
To the AGS and Unioners abound - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the AGS and Unioners abound (/showthread.php?tid=75219)

To the AGS and Unioners abound - SMI-Great.Fox - 02-21-2012

**=Audio Message Unfolding=**
**=Video Recorder Disabled=**
**=Identification: )o*7#$!!#=**

[Image: static.jpg]

Guten tag.

This message may seem perplexing, strange, and intruding, but the meaning into such stays the same.
To you all I ask the same questions:

What made you who you are?

Would you return to a civil life if granted?

Could you in your abilities return to a life that could be more rewarding than the one you have now?

A few deep moments of thought is all that is needed to answer my questions, and maybe more should your replies serve to enlighten myself.

Auf Wiedersehen for now.

**=Audio Message Closed=**
**=Sending Location Lost=**

To the AGS and Unioners abound - Jansen - 02-21-2012

[color=#FFCC99]Incoming Transmission...

Comm ID: Alberich

Guten Tag mysterious man that is nearly as mysterious as myself.

We were about to direct this message towards our counter-spam servers when I found it and deemed it to be interesting.

We are what the government made us, we are all their nightmares that came to reality, we are the horrors of the wealthy mans dreams, we are torment of every civilian that encounters us and we are those dangerous illusions that are real enough to kill the law enforcement bodies that dare to oppose us.

Now after knowing that much about us, do you expect that we would give all this up? There is no reason to do so, our lives are more civilized then you might think. We have possibilities that a normal citizen would never experience. We have freedom. We are free to do what we want in the ways we want to do it, what could you offer what would be more rewarding then the things we have now?

Alberich

Transmission lost...

To the AGS and Unioners abound - Landers - 02-21-2012

<Incoming Transmission>

*Picture on screen*

[Image: raubtier2.jpg]

'Tag, herr I don't know your name and I don't really care,

Let me answer you one-by-one

"What made you who you are?" - Do I really have to explain the process of birth? Let's skip this.

"Would you return to a civil life if granted?" - I don't get this one too. Why would I return to the civil life, which is boring and monotone when I have a great life right now? There, people are just wake up, going to work, taking a dog for a walk, etc.

"Could you in your abilities return to a life that could be more rewarding than the one you have now?" - Herr, I'm Raubtier. I were born to be wild. And why do you think that this life is soo bad? Visit me at Pacifica, lower floors.

I don't have any idea what do you want from us. Go away.

To the AGS and Unioners abound - Pinko - 02-21-2012

|::Incoming transmission::|
|::From: Karen Blume::|
|::To: Stranger::|

As the attitled Unioner Historian of the AGS, I commend the fact you at least attempt to go deeper than what the Government force-feeds the population.

We were born out of a need for change in Rheinland's politics: post-GMG war, the unions of Rheinland were all slowly but surely removed, dissolved since the Government considered profits to be more important than the safety, health and well-being of their population.

Naturally, some people looked for soft alternatives to change the situation, especially through protests and the political fronts; if such is your case, then you are looking for the Bundschuh.

However, the radical nature of the Unioners make us believe that no peaceful ways shall truly restore power as it should be, and that only an appropriate armed revolt will fix such a situation. We are far less ambitious than the Hessians are: at its basis, the Unioners are trying to protect the people, not change the government itself. Should the Rheinlander government retract itself and begin to actually take care of the people, then the Unioners would come to an end.

That is, on paper at least. Greed became an important aspect of the Unioners and our interests shifted. A strong majority, overruled by a vocal minority of idealists, fly under the Unioner banner with the simple goal of gaining profits. For some, it is a way to get back at society. For others, they simply weren't apt to be part of it. As for disgruntled people, there will always be loads of them, no matter the form of government or politics in place. Under a name or the other, the Unioners will always keep living strong within Rheinland.